This listing is about Zumper in Greater Phoenix Area
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Zumper is on a mission to change the way you rent, forever. To make it easier, faster, and more human—where renting an apartment is as easy as booking a hotel. By making this vision a reality, we’re creating opportunity for everyone to live better from one fresh start to the next.
Zumper is the largest privately owned rental platform in North America with more than 175 million visits per year. We’re proud to have been named a 2021 Best Startup Employer by Forbes and a 2021 Best Place to Work/Company with the Best Benefits by Built In SF.
To date we’ve raised over $150 million from Kleiner Perkins, Goodwater Capital, Headline, Dawn Capital, and the Blackstone Group. Changing the way the world rents requires passion, bold ideas, and bright minds. Join us in building the future of renting, today.
What You Will Do
- Develop new business with high potential regional accounts
- Establish and maintain business relationships with decision-makers including regional managers, marketing directors and asset managers in order to meet and exceed a monthly sales quota
- Prioritize accounts and market opportunity within your book of business and develop plan for growth
- Complete cold calls, in-person visits, and scheduled demonstrations as well as participate in trade-shows and industry events;
- Provide digital and marketing expertise and guidance to your multifamily network
- Build and maintain a multi-month pipeline of larger, multi-unit deals and smaller deals to support hitting monthly and quarterly goals and earn targeted variable compensation
- Use strong discovery, negotiation and objection handling skills as well as creative strategies to close deals
- Travel to your assigned territory (80% of the time) and complete calls/emails from your own home
Who You Are
- You have a minimum of 8-10 years experience selling a B2B solution, ILS, digital or tech solution with a track record of meeting or exceeding goal
- You have at least 2 years of experience in the multifamily industry prospecting, generating leads, and closing new business
- Top selling skills and adept at selling in-person as well as over the phone or video conference
- An excellent communicator – written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Skilled at organization and time management with a strong hunter mentality
- Committed to continuous improvement and personal development
- Proficient in MS Office, Salesforce, Slack
What We Offer
- 401k plan + 3% company match
- Stock options
- Excellent Medical, dental, vision insurance options with 90-100% premium coverage
- FSA, HSA, Life insurance, and Long-term Disability insurance
- Up to 12-weeks of paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation policy – work hard and take time off when you need it
- Health & wellness credits, home office set-up support, and internet reimbursements
- Group training and individual professional development programs
- Team activities, game nights, and happy hours
- Weekly insight into company metrics
- Employee Resource Groups (Black Lives Matter at Zumper, [email protected], ZAPIAH: Zumper Asian & Pacific Islander American Heritage, zWomen) that create safe spaces for candid conversations
Life at Zumper
Zumper HQ is located in the heart of downtown San Francisco, next door to the iconic Transamerica Building. With offices in Chicago, New York, Providence, and Scottsdale, we are lucky to have 200+ team members across the US.
We care deeply about diversity and inclusivity. We are fostering an environment that celebrates individuality and enables you to be your best self. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, or race. We are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the hiring process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive equitable employee benefits. (Please contact us to request accommodations).
Zumper does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Zumper employees, or any other company location. Any submittals without a prior signed agreement will become property of Zumper.
Job Location: Greater Phoenix Area
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org