This listing is about Zoom in Washington, United States
About the job
Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom’s Workstyles.
We are looking for an amazing Technical Account Manager (TAM) to join our team. The ideal candidate will build strong relationships with customers and internal partners alike, ensuring success with Zoom products and services. Your efforts will drive customer satisfaction and happiness.
- Serve as a technical subject matter expert on Zoom’s architecture and video/audio collaboration space.
- Partner closely with the customer account team ( Account Executive and Customer Success Manager) to drive and strengthen the customer relationship
- Be the primary point of contact to drive complex technical escalations towards timely resolution.
- Provide technical consultations for architecture integration and service optimization
- Manage technical feature requests and requirements that are key to the customer’s success and process workflow.
- Develop a trusted- technical advisor relationship with customers and provide recommendations based on the Zoom product suite to address their business needs in partnership with the Customer Success Manager.
- Partner with Customer Success Manager to notify customers about product enhancements and incremental product releases.
- Be the Voice of Customer internally within Zoom to drive prioritization of business needs for our customers working hand in hand with the assigned Customer Success Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science/Technology preferred but not required.
- 5+ years experience in a client-facing technical role.
- Previous Technical Account Manager or Solutions/Sales Engineering experience is preferred.
- Project Management / PMP skills preferred by not required
- Excellent communication, analytical skills & problem solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Solid understanding of IP Telephony, SIP or H323, and Audio/Video codecs
- Experience in troubleshooting network problems, firewalls, NAT etc.
- Proficiency with Video conferencing or Unified communication solutions such as Cisco/Tandberg, Polycom, Lifesize, Microsoft Lync/Office365.
- Hands on system administration experience on Windows, Mac and Linux is a plus.
- Ability to articulate complex technical topics, diplomatically address customer concerns, while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment.
- Understand Zoom partner and ecosystem partners, products and applications
- Mentor developing team members
- Act as a leader when the situation warrants
- Be flexible and able to function in a high growth environment
- UDP/TCP/IP networking knowledge
- Understanding of network topology and telecommunications architecture (PBX, Carriers and VoIP)
- Cisco certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, or CCIE
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected]
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site.
Job Location: Washington, United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com