Website ZEISS Group
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about ZEISS Group in Dublin, CA
About the job
Represent the Head of ODX and act as liaison for key executives, global stakeholders and employees. Provide analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve the Head of ODX of administrative details and clerical duties. Execute special or research and data analysis tasks. Analyze problems, determine approach, compile and analyze data and prepare reports.
Responsible for the management of large, special projects as assigned. Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities; managing time and working collaboratively with others to achieve results. Generate reports / graphs pertaining to the company. Maintain complete discretion and keep confidential all proprietary information relating to the Office of the Head of ODX.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in supporting the Head of ODX office on a wide variety of complex issues and handling all administrative projects timely.
- Heavy calendar maintenance and prioritization of inquiries for the Head of ODX time.
- Represent the Head of ODX by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence, arranging company dinners and other company functions.
- Answer phones and take messages, generate and distribute documents, reports, FedEx packages, faxes and Executive mail; order office supplies.
- Arrange corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling flight reservations and other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Provide support for the creation and maintenance of all budget documents, create and process purchase orders and invoices, obtaining appropriate signatures and tracking details. Work with department personnel and Accounts Payable to troubleshoot discrepancies, issues or missing information. Facilitate the submission of expense reports, ensuring accuracy and completeness; submit for final processing.
- Compose internal and external correspondence under the direction of the Head of ODX. Cascade companywide communications on behalf of the Head of ODX.
- Support Head of ODX with the maintenance of confidential files
- Keep Outlook contacts up to date with accurate info, remove all duplicates and sync computer & phone Suggest changes in or assist in the development of new methods and procedures.
- Education or experience equivalent to a B.A or B.S. degree; additional business schooling preferred.
- Minimum of ten years of experience supporting a CEO, COO, Chairman or President
- Experience working within a global, highly matrixed environment preferred.
- Ability to prioritize work, handle multiple tasks, work under pressure and work independently
- Expertise in International travel and time zones
- Experience with Outlook required.
- Superior interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Corporate Experience
- Strong MS Suite experience
- Must demonstrate sound judgment, diplomacy and professionalism
Company: ZEISS Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Dublin, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org