Website Zachary Daniels
Are you looking for a Job at Zachary Daniels in Hounslow, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Zachary Daniels is working together in partnership with a retailer who are known for their loyal customer base, high standards of customer service and driving growth through sales. We are partnering with them to recruit a new Talent Acquisition Manager / Recruitment Manager for the next stage of their growth. This will be a home-working/hybrid position, our client is happy to discuss flexible working.
They have a fantastic internal culture; they now want to share this with more of their customers and potential customers. They are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager / Recruitment Manager to take ownership of the recruitment , connecting successfully with the HR and Operational teams and add value to what they do.
The successful candidate will be hands on, will be responsible for attracting the best and most diverse talent to join their journey. They want the Talent Acquisition Manager / Recruitment Manager to lead the team to higher highs and have an involvement in recruitment at all levels.
Key Responsibilities for the new Talent Acquisition / Recruitment Manager
- Design and deliver repeatable and innovative talent sourcing, multi-location and high-volume strategies, that deliver against headcount plans, on time and on budget
- Full accountability for Head office, Store and Senior leadership recruitment
- Actively, source, interview and onboard yourself – this is not a role for an ‘office manager’, you will be front and centre in this position.
- Design and deliver diversity attraction strategies
- Innovate with new strategies for attracting top talent
- Produce regular performance analytics/insights and solutions to improve functional performance and use for simple internal partner communications
- Develop and enhance our employer brand on social media channels
- Budget and financial acumen – Ensuring consistent review and management of vendors, agencies, cost and financial optimisation in the recruiting function
Who we want:
- A proven in-house Talent Acquisition leader who will be counted on to see tasks through to completion.
- A Talent Acquisition Manager who is on-top of current industry trends and practices, and you keep things relevant. You know what the resources are, and you use them well.
- Must be self-motivated, resourceful, and proactive. You don’t hide from problems or let them persist; taking action is essential.
- Lead Recruitment but also able to role model great recruitment yourself when the business needs your support
The must have’s as our new Talent Acquisition Manager
- Experience in managing high volume and multi store or multi-location hiring
- Built and evolve a high quality and well-regarded recruiting team
- Highly data driven and analytical turning insights into action
- Proven ability to build diverse high quality talent pipelines and pools
- Business partnering with multiple stakeholders and ability to influence key leaders
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Ability to travel in market for periods of time, particularly for peak period and high volume/new location recruiting activities
Salary up to £50,000 plus bonus and a great package
If you are in Recruitment or Talent Acquisition, we want to hear from you. This role is for a fantastic business where you will be well rewarded for your hard work and success. Apply to Zachary Daniels for a confidential conversation.
Company: Zachary Daniels
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Hounslow, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com