Website Working Solutions
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Working Solutions in Chicago, IL
About the job
Working Solutions seeks attentive travel reservation representative to help customers book their dream vacations. In this role, you will provide personalized customer support to help callers find the right travel and lodging options for their individual needs. Learn about our bonuses and incentives.
About Our Application Process
Once your application is in, you will receive an invitation to complete an online assessment. This assessment takes about 30 minutes to complete. If you are among the qualified candidates, you will receive an invitation to our online portal to complete a background check and a technology scan. You can find more information about our hiring process here .
- Please allocate at least 45 minutes to complete the application process. More on the process .
Join Working Solutions’ Woohoo! Crew as an independent contractor and enjoy flexibility and an amazing balance to work and home life. Independent contractors will provide customer support via phone, email and/or live chat to help customers book reservations for their vacations. In this role, you will provide a consultative sales approach to assist callers find and book their dream vacation. Some customer interactions focus on identifying and solving issues with reservations.
Work from home
Flexible schedule opportunities
⏰ Available anytime Monday through Sunday between 9 am and 8 pm CST
Weekday and weekend options
Earn up to $16 per productive hour
- paid by the minute worked, up to 60 minutes per hour for the maximum rate)
- Customer service experience and demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality customer service across different channels (phone, chat, e-mail)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Friendly tone and professional demeanor
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Tech-savvy and avid computer user
- Experience booking travel
Technology & Equipment Requirements
- Personal computer (no tablet)
- Broadband internet connection, recommended at least 10 MBPS
- Wired internet connection (no wi-fi)
- Windows 10 operating system
- Valid antivirus software installed, running and up to date
- USB headset with microphone
- Full PC requirements
Work Environment Requirements
- Quiet, uninterrupted space
- Organized desk area
- Professional appearance (if on camera)
We are currently unable to work with contractors residing in California, New York, Pennsylvania, or Washington. Contractors must also successfully pass a criminal background check.
To work on this client program, independent contractors will need to pass a background check. It consists of identity verification, a National Sex Offender Registry report, and criminal history check.
Contractual Relationship: The relationship between you and Working Solutions is a contractual relationship. You will remain an independent contractor for the duration of this program assignment. Working Solutions will not be responsible for withholding taxes on your earnings while contracted with Working Solutions. When you receive your contract, you will be asked to agree to have no claim against Working Solutions hereunder or otherwise for vacation pay, sick leave, retirement benefits, Social Security, worker’s compensation, health or disability benefits, overtime, unemployment insurance benefits or employee benefits of any kind.
Company: Working Solutions
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: N/A