Website Wolters Kluwer
Are you looking for a Job at Wolters Kluwer in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Wolters Kluwer, Clinical Effectiveness is seeking a Global Channel Partner Program Manager, a fundamental and important role, critical to enabling the growth and success of our Partner ecosystem. This role will be the central point of Partner Program design, working hand in hand with the VP of sales for EMEA, APAC, LATAM and VP of Medi-Span International to lead, design, and evolve our partner programs and incentives to support our GTM partner strategy.
We require a strong cross-functional collaborator who can successfully work in a performance-based, dynamic organization to drive consensus, contribute innovative ideas, and build executable plans based on company and regional strategic initiatives. Someone who is always working to understand both the ‘why’ and the ‘how’ of program creation and process development. Being adaptable and quickly adjusting to changing business priorities and challenges. Connecting the dots between our programs and how they are being used by and impacting our partners. Understanding the needs of our partners and sales teams globally, and how best to tailor programs to help them succeed.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- As Partner Program Manager, you will work to enforce, monitor, and drive improvements for the Wolters Kluwer Clinical Effectiveness Channel Partner Program. Responsible for process, administration, and management of the program.
- Run the day-to-day operation of the partner program and help enable a smooth end-to-end partner experience.
- New-year sales kickoff and year-end processing are two critical times of the year. With the support of internal team, ensure channel partner business plans and sales targets are complete, program letters with rebate schedule and new targets sent, and communication around potential program changes are clear.
- Create processes, set best practices, and build replicable patterns for global and regional go-to-market initiatives. Work with Sales leaders to improve program results. Recommend changes to program that can increase engagement, MDF use, rebates and deal registrations
- Develop and enforce operational and program guidelines for partner program initiatives, including Business Plans, MDF, Internal Use Programs, deal registrations and more. Maintain support systems: partner portal, sales tools access, etc.
- Refine, improve, and communicate effective program policies, processes and new models that will accelerate growth and scale for the programs team and reduce administrative burdens for the team. Maintain and enhance Partner Program specific documentation
- Monitor, manage, and report on key partner program initiatives and metrics around recruitment, enablement, and revenue generation. Develop dashboards, business reports and initiate business meetings to review.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business.
- Experience: 5+ years’ experience administrating a Channel Partner Program, preferably in B2B SaaS or healthcare industry.
- Experience with defining and reporting on KPIs within Salesforce or other Business intelligence system.
- The ability to work effectively across functions (Operations, Legal, Marketing, Sales, Customer Support and Product) and organization levels (executives, peers, individual contributors).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
The primary location of this role is London although the person can be based in other European cities as well such as: Amsterdam, Bruxelles, Paris, Milan, Madrid, Barcelona.
Company: Wolters Kluwer
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org