This listing is about Wipro in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
- Should have an experience as Talent Acquisition Manager / Assistant Manager role
- Experience 11 to 22 years
- Education- MBA
- Location- Wipro India
- Own Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Own end-to-end Talent Acquisition life cycle for the Function across geographies, with a strong focus on strategy, planning, driving fulfillment metrics and building world-class systems and processes
- Provide leadership to the sourcing process across campus, volume, and niche hiring through all related channels of recruitment like an internal referral, job sites, media campaigns, and vendors.
- Continuously review, improve and facilitate effective talent acquisition process yielding the best talent pipeline and efficient selection process to match current and future talent needs.
- Manage the Recruiting and Relocation Budgets.
- Proactive engagement with the relevant external talent pool to ensure seamless Succession planning.
- Proactive talent mapping to understand the construct of external talent on role mix, compensation levels, etc. And keep the TA team abreast of critical market developments.
- Develop and manage metrics to measure the growth and performance of your Talent acquisition team.
- Provide accurate, up to date and informative recruitment dashboard along with reporting of recruiting effectiveness (channel mix, cost of hire, quality of hire, etc.) for the Function.
- Establish a strong collaborative way of feedback mechanism to solve difficult mandates with a focus on meeting the expectations of multiple stakeholders
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com