Are you looking for a Job at WGlobal in Vancouver, BC
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Hiring Server Rack Firmware Validation Engineer for one of our clients @ Vancouver, BC. Remote for now and urgent to fill.
- BE/B-Tech in Electronics Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with 7+ years of experience
- Experience performing system testing: stress testing, performance testing, power and thermal testing, OS, and driver compatibility testing, etc.
- Ability to fix and debug system issues
- In-depth, solid understanding of Linux and Linux system administrator functions (driver install, firmware update, OS configuration, etc.)
- Experience using stress tools and benchmarks to evaluate system behavior and identify patterns and test cases that rapidly expose design flaws
- Experience defining and performing test cases for evaluating systemack power conditions
- Experience working with IPMI and IPMI Monitoring Tool
- Experience in crafting Python scripts to complete and automate tests
- Ability to identify and develop tools that can expand test coverage
- Experience working in both ODM and OEM environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to summarize/prioritize sophisticated data and present it clearly
- Able to work alone and as a team on preparing, implementing, and maintaining validation test plans and procedures
- Familiarity with Intel and/or AMD server architecture
Vacancy Type: Contract · Entry level
Job Location: Vancouver, BC
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com