Website Western Digital
This listing is about Western Digital in California, United States
About the job
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In this position, the individual will be responsible for Test Program Development for memory devices. This involves developing and maintaining Wafer Test Programs. The test development currently is done using Smart BIST tester platforms as well as High Speed ATE testers. The position will also require the Engineer to develop some test interface hardware. Some of the other areas that this position includes will be: Leading multi projects, Production support, R&D support, test time reductions, yield improvement, program quality improvements, test documentation, comprehension of design manuals and data sheets, troubleshooting complex problems, using various bench equipment (oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, meters), interacting with other engineering groups.
• BSEE/BSCompE degree or equivalent with 7+ years of experience in Test Engineering
• Engineer’s background to be in Semiconductor test development
• Have excellent programming skills and good knowledge of Test hardware
• Must have good troubleshooting and debug skills
• Memory test/device background is required. NAND FLASH Memory is preferred.
• Must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment
• Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people
• A proven desire to work as a team member as well as project leader both on the same team and outside of the team
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
Western Digital is committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees and will not discriminate based on their race, color, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming standards), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender (including a person’s gender identity, gender expression, and gender-related appearance and behavior, whether or not stereotypically associated with the person’s assigned sex at birth), age, national origin, sexual orientation, medical condition, marital status (including domestic partnership status), physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected medical and family care leave, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. We also prohibit harassment of any individual on any of the characteristics listed above. Our non-discrimination policy applies to all aspects of employment. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster.
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.
Compensation & Benefits Details
- An employee’s pay position within the salary range may be based on several factors including but not limited to (1) relevant education; qualifications; certifications; and experience; (2) skills, ability, knowledge of the job; (3) performance, contribution and results; (4) geographic location; (5) shift; (6) internal and external equity; and (7) business and organizational needs.
- The salary range is what we believe to be the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado or remote jobs that can be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future.
- You will also be eligible to participate in Western Digital’s Short-Term Incentive (STI) Plan and to receive equity awards under our annual Long-Term Incentive (LTI) program, which consists of restricted stock units (RSUs), pursuant to the terms of these programs. RSU awards are also available to eligible new hires, subject to Western Digital’s Standard Terms and Conditions for Restricted Stock Unit Awards.
- We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid vacation time; paid sick leave; medical/dental/vision insurance; life, accident and disability insurance; tax-advantaged flexible spending and health savings accounts; employee assistance program; other voluntary benefit programs such as supplemental life and AD&D, legal plan, pet insurance, critical illness, accident and hospital indemnity; tuition reimbursement; transit; the Virgin Pulse Program; the Applause Program, employee stock purchase plan, and the Western Digital Savings 401(k) Plan.
- Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company’s sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Company: Western Digital
Job Location: California, United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org