Website Vertical Health Services
This Job listing is about Vertical Health Services in Patterson, OH 2022 exclusively on q4jobs.com
Summary: The primary purpose of your job position is to perform clerical support in an efficient manner in accordance with established procedures, and as directed by your supervisor.
Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs patients, family, and medical staff by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English Language
- Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an example of teamwork
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public
- Must be able to handle cash and keep residents’ accounts in balance
- Must possess the ability to type and use a 10-key calculator
- Must be able to systematically manage a multi-line phone system
- Must have working knowledge of computers, data entryetrieval, input/output, etc.
- Must be knowledgeable of administrative practices, procedures, and guidelines
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions
- Must possess the ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel
- Must possess the ability to display patience, tact, cheerful disposition, and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity level they are currently functioning
- Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing practices
- Must be able to complete all other tasks as assigned by the Administrator, or designee.