This listing is about Walmart in United States
About the job
As a part of Walmart’s Product Organization, you’ll be part of the team that creates the digital products, services and platforms that help millions of customers save money and live better and equip 1.3 million associates with the tools that empower them to do their jobs, effortlessly. Here, you’ll apply best in class technology like machine learning, augmented reality, and camera vision, to make the complex, simple; the unimaginable, doable; the futuristic, realistic.
With our user-centric approach to problem solving, customers and associates are at the heart of everything we build. A curious bunch, we fall in love with the problem that needs solving and collaborate with our design, technology, and business partners to create inclusive, award-winning solutions. Our entrepreneurial spirit, like that of our founder Sam Walton, pushes us to dream big, but we also hold ourselves accountable with objectives and key results. Innovating on the world’s biggest stage, we get to put our product management expertise to work to deliver customer-centric shopping solutions like the Walmart app, game-changing financial and health and wellness services, and next generation associate tools, like an augmented reality stocking app, and so much more. This is that place where our work has a purpose, and we see it play out in our stores and communities every day.
Currently living near or willing to relocate to one of our hubs: Bay Area, CA; Dallas, TX; Chicago, IL; Bentonville, AR; Hoboken, NJ; Seattle, WA; Reston, VA; Boston, MA.
Remote option will require approvals.
Groups you’ll be considered for:
We’ve simplified our application and interviewing process. By applying to this one position, you will be considered for all open Product Management opportunities within Walmart US Product, across multiple levels. The possibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Next Gen Innovation & Operations
- Merchant Products & Services
- Associate Experience
- Last Mile Delivery
- Customer Care & Returns
- Product Analytics
- Personalization & Search
- Emerging Platform
- OneApp Platform
- Digital Financial Services
You’ll make an impact by:
- Developing and enhancing products – you will manage product roadmaps, align business and technical needs, analyze customer and product data, turn customer insights into actionable initiatives, determine rollout strategy, and manage risks
- Defining vision and strategies for your product family, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices, identifying market opportunities, building business cases, and approving objectives
- Building collaborative relationships with key partners by driving priorities aligned to business goals, communicating and prioritizing product roadmaps, and gaining buy-in from executive leadership
- Providing overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You like digging into data and doing analysis
- You’re excited about solving complex challenges
- You’re customer-centric in spirit and in execution
- You’re comfortable influencing others, leading teams, managing stakeholders, getting buy-in from leadership, and communicating clearly
- You have a test and learn mentality and an agile way of working to improve your team’s products
Perks and Benefits
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full job description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org