Website V-Soft Consulting Group, Inc.
This listing is about VSoft Consulting Group Inc in Sunnyvale, CA
About the job
Java Dev III
Primary Location: Sunnyvale, California
V-Soft Consulting is currently seeking Java Dev III client in Sunnyvale, California. This is a contract position.
Education And Experience »
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related Engineering is required.
- Must have strong Java Development skills, preferably with Ver. 1.8
- 8+ years of proven, hands-on track-record as a software engineer, focused on cloud-based systems
- Proven track record developing cloud-based services (SaaS)
- Proven hands-on in-depth experience of AWS is required, both in terms of traditional technologies (e.g. EC2, S3, DynamoDB, RDS) as well as more recent cutting-edge paradigms (e.g. Lambda, API Gateway, Fargate).
- Proven experience of developing microservices and complex microservice-based platform architectures
- Experience of establishing non-functional best-practices and deploying supporting technologies for improving platform security (including audit) and reliability (latency, availability, scalability)
- 3+ years in teams applying modern agile software development practices.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities »
- Excellent understanding of distributed systems, designing for scalability, performance and availability
- Knowledge of distributed network architectures and network security is required
- Good knowledge of data persistence technologies including relational databases and no-SQL solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and technical communication with peers, and non-peers alike, with a can-do attitude
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with architects and technical product managers and other members of team to translate overall system architecture and product requirements into well-designed, implemented and tested software solutions.
- Work in an Agile environment to deliver high-quality software in an incremental manner.
- Creation, management and operation of a services, processes, paradigms and technologies that enable the creation and ongoing operation of the various Platforms.
- Focus on the creation of services that enable platform engineering teams to build, debug, test, release, manage and secure platform’s modern, microservices-based cloud infrastructure.
- Define common frameworks and software libraries, in various programming languages, that support the creation of efficient, scalable and highly available microservice-based architectures.
- Collaborate in defining the methodologies and ways-of-working that will enable our fast-paced engineering teams to flourish as we collectively build-out the platform.
- Promote and implement best practices and supporting tools/technologies for source control management, CI and CD architectures, performance, SLAs, security, audit and monitoring.
- Support with the management of the running the cloud services.
- Will troubleshoot issues and identify areas for continuous improvement with a particular emphasis on quality, performance and security.
- Help promote the adoption of best-in-class software engineering practices, frameworks, and tools
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to [email protected]
V-Soft Consulting is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks to help business get IT done. What makes V-Soft different? Our expertise is derived from over 20 years of delivering world-class IT staffing, consulting, engineering and managed services to Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies in the U.S., Canada, and Asia.
V-Soft is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India, Canada, and across the U.S., including Madison, Chicago, Denver, Harrisburg and Atlanta. V-Soft has been recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America and is known for the ability to provide highly qualified consultants for any project at any scale. V-Soft has a wide variety of partnerships across diverse technology stacks, and holds such titles as MuleSoft Certified Delivery Resource, Oracle Gold Partner, ServiceNow Partner, Microsoft Partner, and Cisco Registered Partner, amongst many others.
Like what you hear? Apply with V-Soft today!
For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit www.vsoftconsulting.com or call (844) 425-8425.
Company: V-Soft Consulting Group, Inc.
Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com