Website Volvo Construction Equipment
This listing is about Volvo Construction Equipment in Shippensburg, PA
About the job
Main Tasks/ Responsibilities / Authorities:
- Collect and document requirements from business stakeholders
- Analyze the concept of data
- Find and select the most optimal, reporting solution to meet the requirements
- Develop new reporting solutions with cross functional teams
- Increase efficiency of existing business intelligence reporting tools by automation and visualization.
- Optimize existing reporting tools or rebuild them using better solutions
- Present completed work to the team
- Train the users and support implementation
- Good understanding of Business intelligence reporting tools Qlikvew and Power BI
- Interest in new technologies
- Action oriented and eager to learn new solutions
- Open to new challenges
- Analytical thinking
- Data driven
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Business stakeholders representing different functions
- Digital & IT team in Shippensburg
Required Knowledge & Experience:
- Education/Professional Qualifications required for the position:
- Must be enrolled at an accredited university pursuing a (specific degree that you are looking for) degree.
- Must have completed at least 30 credit hours or be classified as a sophomore prior to the start date of internship.
- Must be in good academic standing with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- MS Office 365 experience
Additional Important Requirements:
- Experience OneDrive, PowerAps, Power BI
- Experienced in data visualization
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
Auto req ID
Volvo Construction Equipment
State / Province
Last application date
US Disclaimer text
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We Participate in E-verify
Company: Volvo Construction Equipment
Job Location: Shippensburg, PA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com