Are you looking for a Job at Vitality in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Overall Job Purpose
As a Digital Analyst, you will be a go-to person for user insights across web and app products, enabling product teams to make decisions based on actionable insights that feed into their development roadmaps and CRO programmes. Your analysis will ensure that our digital solutions are usable, valuable and viable for our customers and meet the commercial needs of our business.
The Digital Analyst role sits within the Digital Analytics team and reports directly into the Head of Digital Analytics.
This team have performance marketing analytics and digital product analytics within their scope and also work closely with the Data Science function.
You will also be actively involved in the digital data collection process for web and app products, with support from an analytics agency.
This role is suited to digital professionals with a strong background (2 – 5 years) in hands-on tagging implementation through Google Tag Manager and journey analysis using Google Analytics. There will also be opportunities to gain exposure to other areas of digital marketing and support for your career development. Digital Analysts at Vitality can grow their role to Digital Analytics Manager or transition into a Data Science or Digital Product Ownership role depending on skills and experience.
- Working across multiple data sets to support product and marketing colleagues with analysis and liaising with stakeholders across the wider business
- Understanding product opportunities, problems, and potential experiment ideas
- Providing actionable insights and recommendations, clearly quantifying the size of opportunities to help support business cases for improvement/prioritisation or further testing / analysis
- Proactively identify data issues, collaborating with the analytics, technical and technology teams to troubleshoot and solve problems in site tagging, implementation and data quality
- Maintenance of the Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics 360 accounts, including GA4 properties
- Reporting, visualising and presenting data to help with data-driven decisions
- Strong skills with Google Analytics 360, including experience with Google Analytics 4
- Hands-on experience of managing tags, triggers and custom variables in Google Tag Manager and working with data layers
- Have experience communicating findings and recommendations in a clear and effective manner using visual reporting tools and dashboards – Google Data Studio and Power Bi preferred
- Evidence of a proactive approach to self-improvement and learning
- Excellent attention to detail
- SQL skills using BigQuery
- Knowledge and expertise in CRO are preferable with experience of using A/B testing software
- Experience in working with product analytics tools such as Mixpanel, HotJar or similar
Vitality is an award-winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business. We’re the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices – a key element of our Shared-value model. With 1.4m UK members and more than 25m globally, we’re out to make the world a healthier, happier place. This applies as much to our people as it does to our members.
Working for Vitality, you’ll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best. We think work should be fun and sociable, and we want our people to get the most out of every day. Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved. Wherever possible, we will consider a variety of working options to suit your lifestyle, whether that be hybrid home/office working, flexible working and part or full time employment. It’s what we call offering shared values, because a healthy happy team is good for us, good for our members and good for you.
Please note that to ensure the safety of our offices and employees, we require all new hires to be vaccinated for Covid-19.
If your doctor has told you not to be vaccinated, please let us know during the application process so that an accommodation can be made. If you believe you may be exempt under other grounds (non-medical) please submit your reasons to us and we will review them.
You can find more information about our commitment to ensuring office safety to reduce the risk of Covid-19 transmission here .
If you have any questions, please contact: [email protected] .
Working for Vitality, you’ll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best. We think work should be fun and sociable, and we want our people to get the most out of every day. Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved. Wherever possible, we will consider a variety of working options to suit your lifestyle, whether that be working from home, flexible working and part or full time employment. It’s what we call offering shared values, because a healthy happy team is good for us, good for our members and good for you.
As well as a highly competitive pay package, you’ll enjoy: Free places to Vitality sponsored run events, online fitness classes and wellbeing workshops, competitions to win tickets to top-flight sporting events, health checks and access to our full range of partners and rewards.
Vitality Health Insurance
Health & Wellbeing Incentives
Training & Development Opportunities
Reward & Recognition Schemes
At Vitality, we are committed to diversity and inclusion because it’s good for our employees, for our business, and for society. This means we treat all job applicants fairly and welcome applications from all communities and affinity groups.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org