Are you looking for a Job at Visa in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology? Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world? You will fit right in.
By joining one of our teams at Visa Payments Limited, a division of Visa Inc since 2019, you’ll have an opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Being part of Visa, the world’s leader in digital payments technology, our mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network, enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive.
Visa Payments Limited is a financial technology business that provides cross-border payment processing services to banks and payments businesses across six continents through its global network.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we are proud that we are a talented team of 18,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life both within and outside of the office, and whether it is taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programmes, Visa Payments Limited and Visa Inc. respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
If you think you could support the Visa family by joining Visa Payments Limited as a Operations Analyst, we want to hear from you.
You’re an individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Key Accountabilities of the Role
Support global business growth objectives for Visa Payments Limited (VPL), a key Visa Fintech acquisition delivering on Visa’s strategic push into New Payment Flows at client, market and global level.
Manage, evolve and communicating weekly progress on deal modelling (structuring, proposed pricing, margin, AANR), governance processes (review, approval, wins), and ensuring accurate reflection in market plans and forecasts with insight on performance tracking.
Collaborate with stakeholders across the business to funnel a pipeline of opportunities with existing and new clients into commercial offers that achieve strategic and financial goals while meeting business and global process and governance requirements.
Engage in opportunities to grow profile with leaders across the organization to influence VPL’s strategy and solving enterprise-level challenges with financial modelling, data and analytics, and competitive intelligence.
What We Expect Of You Day To Day
Contribute to FP&A deal wins, performance and financial outlook
- Drive VPL Finance/ FP&A Deal function commitments and governance process, execute process that meets business needs, complies with internal governance, aligns to regional prioritization, and facilitates business outcomes that balance stakeholder interests with Visa strategy
- Actively maintain and improve current tools / models and introduce new tools/models, processes, analysis, and insight to deepen commercial understanding and improve decision making
- Perform robust financial analysis and be able to succinctly outline and present key drivers, themes and risks while applying business and financial acumen to explain underlying drivers of results across several scenarios –
- Provide quality and thoughtful analysis of deal structures, proactively contribute and implement best practices in all deals, and collaborate with business teams to achieve commercial outcomes while identifying and mitigating risks
- Collaborate in the storyboarding of financial outputs and production of communication materials for related presentations used in reviews and decision-making forums –
- Co -develop financial proposals with Visa sales teams, due diligence financial projections, provide feedback to optimize risk-adjusted returns, ensure financial proposal alignment to commercial proposal, and contribute to negotiation strategy
- Create presentations for internal approvals and external client facing partnership specific discussions. Communicate recommendations to senior management, other executive, functional, or regional staff and management in a clear, concise and impactful way
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders (e.g. legal, finance, contract management) to ensure that resulting client contracts are produced and executed efficiently and meets internal governance and compliance requirements
- Active participant and teammate to global, regional and country counterparts in promoting best practices, collaborating on global deals, and representing VPL requirements and point-of-view in global decision making
- Support leadership of FP&A, eager and responsive learner, excellent work-ethic, strong sense of teamwork and collaboration within team and with stakeholders, and promoter of knowledge sharing within team and throughout Visa organization
Contribute to FP&A insight into VPL performance and financial outlook
- Full P&L reporting, production of KPIs and insights which are distributed to senior executives across the business in various cycles (M, Q, H, FY, multi-year)
- Ensure that management reporting is aligned to the general ledger through Oracle General Ledger reconciliation to Hyperion
- Ensuring Visa Payments Ltd (VPL) legal entity income statement is accurately reported to the Board
- Building and consolidating detailed Excel-based budget and reforecast that form the basis of FP&A analysis
- Ownership of Budget & Reforecast submissions to Hyperion.
Flex Work Arrangement – Hybrid Position – Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
- CIMA or ACCA qualification preferred – other recognised financial qualifications considered
- Hyperion & Oracle Experience preferred (or similar FP&A/Planning systems)
- Sales/ CRM platforms (Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce), BI and dashboard visualisation skills are
desirable (Power BI, MicroStrategy, Tableau)
- 3 years minimum experience in Finance/ FP&A, deal modelling
- Financial modelling skills and advanced excel skills are essential
- Proactive, responsive, resilient, attentive to details and thorough
- Ability to translate business strategy into a financial plan, storyboard in PowerPoint and be able to
present analysis and insight to stakeholders
- Ability to think longer-term coupled with fast execution of short-term priorities with a sense of
urgency, assertiveness, and directness in identifying opportunities and proposing solutions
- Good at working in teams, especially when collaborating across different functions
- Curious, reflective, honest & open, self-aware
- Energetic & committed to improving Visa’s service to its clientsAdditional InformationVisa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.United KingdomVisa Inc.VisaFinance/Accounting
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com