Website Virtual Service Operations
This listing is about Virtual Service Operations in United States
About the job
VSO is seeking a Cloud Architect with a background in scripting to join our team. This individual will provide recommendations to clients with respect to cloud architectures and migrations and design technical solutions on AWS or Azure that address customer’s requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance.
- 7-9 Years of relevant experience
- Experience as a hands-on technical practitioner/specialist in client facing roles in large enterprises and demonstrated client facing consulting skills, including building strong client relationships.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms and virtualization, specifically AWS, Azure, and VMware
- Well versed in building applications on AWS and Azure including experience in designing for high availability, building multi-zone and multi-region architectures, and designing across appropriate SQL and NoSQL data layer technologies. Expertise in Terraform, Ansible and Kubernetes.
- Experience designing and building AWS VPC structures and Azure VNets
- Understanding of firewalls, NAT and packet filtering (specifically IPtables)
- Foundational knowledge in networking technologies (Layer 2 & 3 switches, TCP/IP, SNMP, etc.)
- Familiarity with continuous deployment methodology and common DevOps tools such as Git, Jenkins, Capistrano and configuration tools such as Chef, Puppet, Salt, and Ansible
- Medium level scripting skills in languages such as Bash, Python, Ruby, PHP, PowerShell, etc.,
- Familiar with one or more application stacks such as Java, C#, .Net,
- AWS apps technologies such as RDS, ElasticBeanstalk, DynamoDB, RedShift
What is Important to Us:
- You are an excellent communicator in writing and speaking.
- You have the ability to work independently but also value teamwork.
- Your problem-solving skills are excellent.
- You are looking for a job where performance appraisals occur regularly, and you look forward to advancing your career.
- You seek a community of virtue-centered co-workers and clients.
What we offer you: As part of the VSO company, you will be part of a virtue-centered team who value their work and teammates. This is a no-jerk zone. We provide ongoing learning and development opportunities to foster continuous growth. We offer competitive salaries, health benefits, and flexible work arrangements.
More About VSO: VSO is a hybrid cloud and managed services consulting firm. Much of VSO’s success can be attributed to our deep partnerships with IT services industry leaders such as AWS, IBM, Microsoft and others. VSO leverages numerous other partner relationships so as to provide our customers with optimal support. Additionally, we take pride in taking care of our employees. We offer a wide variety of benefits for eligible employees related to health, retirement, professional development, and more! For more information, please visit our website at https://vso-inc.com/careers
Company: Virtual Service Operations
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org