This Job listing is about Fresenius Medical Care in Boca Raton, FL 2022 exclusively on us.q4jobs.com
Fresenius Medical Care is the premier health care company focused on delivering the highest quality of care to people with renal and other chronic conditions. Through our industry-leading global network of more than 3,400 dialysis clinics and acute care centers, outpatient cardiac and vascular labs, Fresenius Medical Care provides coordinated health care services at pivotal care points for hundreds of thousands of chronically ill patients. As the world’s only vertically integrated renal company, we also offer specialty pharmacy and laboratory services, as well as manufacturing and distributing the most comprehensive line of dialysis equipment, disposable products and renal pharmaceuticals.
We are seeking a Vice President of Operational Excellence supporting our North America Care Delivery (Clinical Operations) organization who will act as the organizational leader of business process improvement and operational excellence deployment.
The focus of this leadership role will be to lead, roll-out, and implement operational excellence programs for US Care Delivery while being responsible for driving continuous improvement in productivity, cost, cycle time, efficiency, and quality throughout Clinical Operations using Lean Six Sigma methodologies (Team Empowerment, Kaizen & Lean methodologies; Six Sigma DMAIC and DMADOV methodologies; etc.) and various Lean Six Sigma DFSS tools and techniques, where appropriate.
This leader will be tasked with promoting a continuous learning environment to ensure ongoing training and development of all Operation departments resources in the principles, techniques and methodologies of Lean/Six-Sigma and will support FMC’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establishes both short and long-term strategies and implementation plans that will allow FMC to best adopt the program and Lean Six Sigma culture for sustained and long-term benefit while capturing significant ROI through labor productivity improvements across 50,000 employee, 10B dollar business
- Lead & direct a team of roughly fifty (50) hardline reports, while influencing the behavior of thousands of other people leaders through redefined operational systems, tools, and processes
- Launch clinical standardization program spanning across a variety of operational processes across 2,600 plus incenter dialysis locations, and a large number of other associated programs (IPS, Home etc)
- Detailed process mapping exercises for direct patient care employees which would increase effectiveness & efficiency with an outcome focused on optimization, and realignment of specific work tasks
- Fosters a sense of urgency and champions radical change that pushes for continuous improvement with a focus on improving efficiency, quality and driving down costs.
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED CREDENTIALS:
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent) strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (or equivalent) may be considered, however, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
- Lean/Six Sigma Black Belt certified with Master Black Belt experience required. Master Black Belt Certification is Preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 15+ years of relevant experience, however, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
- Lean/Six Sigma experience required
- Strong business acumen. Prior experience in a large, distributed workforce within a matrixed environment.
- Facilitation & Change Management leadership skills/experience required, preferably certified as Change/Facilitation leader.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
||Boca Raton, FL