Are you looking for a Job at VetAI in United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
As a Talent Partner you will place high importance on understanding Vet-AI’s culture to ensure you attract top talent, our mission should be at the forefront of our hiring journey and follow through to ensure an outstanding candidate journey.
The role will act in a business partner capacity longer-term across all disciplines, however, in the interim, there will be a focus on Technology to drive placements and ensure the Director of Product Development receives business partner support with the current hiring strategy. We want to maintain competitiveness and be pioneering so require a highly capable and passionate Talent partner to join the journey – how exciting!
As we scale, we are now looking to build upon our existing Talent Acquisition capabilities, adding a proven recruitment professional who can focus on engaging, enticing, and ultimately bringing through further exceptional people to work at Vet-AI and support the current People and Operations Team.
This is a fixed-term contract role and will be considered on a part-time or full-time basis.
- Direct resourcing via adverts, job boards, and social media as well as administration support throughout the candidate life cycle.
- Building and managing the talent pipeline and talent pooling
- Deeply understanding hiring needs and partnering closely with hiring managers and senior stakeholders to develop sourcing and hiring strategies.
- Utilizing knowledge of multiple recruiting methodologies and advanced sourcing techniques to identify passive candidates as well as active candidates.
- Promotion of company brand and vacancies through social media.
- Attending both virtual and in-person events and acting as an ambassador to Vet-AI.
- Promotion of the internal referral Scheme to support like-minded people to join.
- Advise managers on recruiting best practices including candidate assessment and internal processes.
- Shortlist candidates against experience required, pre-screening candidates over the telephone ensuring you provide a good level of vacancy briefing to gauge interest.
- Advertising vacancies across all available channels.
- Consistently having a proactive approach in attracting quality candidates in the market – specifically technology roles.
- Ability to gain interest from candidates by promoting the vacancy, benefits package, and promoting the culture of Vet-AI to candidates.
- Having a consultative approach and being the first point of contact for candidates.
- Maintains regular and consistent communications with key stakeholders around the delivery of required services.
- Assist in the distribution of recruitment information to internal and external parties.
- Ensure quality and compliance processes are always followed in line with best practices.
- Recruitment/Talent Attraction of experience in-house or agency.
- Experience in interviewing and assessments
- Experience in network and events
- Experience with talent attraction tools: LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor etc.
- Resourced talent for multiple business areas both commercial and specifically technology.
- Experience in managing end-to-end recruitment life cycle.
- Excellent candidate management.
- Always looking for exciting new ways to attract talent.
- Willing to work closely with the People Department to ensure Vet-AI is the best place to work.
- Ability to work across multiple roles and able to report back on progress.
What you’ll get:
We’re a startup transitioning to a scale-up, so if you like a slow pace we’re not the company for you. However, if you do like a supportive team, a fun culture, and the feeling of creating incredible work – you’ll fit right in! Some of the perks you’ll get with us are:
– A salary between £35,000 and £40,000 dependant upon experience
– 33 days of paid holiday including the usual UK public holidays;
– Remote working – work from a location that you thrive from, with flexible hours. We will trust you to get the job done and don’t believe in outdated working conditions.
– A PerkBox membership with discounts on gym memberships, food, counseling, and more.
– A work laptop to get the job done, plus some extras to help deck out your home working space;
– Social gatherings with the team – we work hard but value the fun side of life too!
– Regular Lunch & Learn sessions (last month our Chief Data Scientist taught us all basic physics!)
– Access to our newly launching career development scheme, where you’ll get £500 to put towards initiatives for your career (whether it’s training courses or tickets to conferences is totally up to you).
– Trust to do your job. We want to encourage everyone in the team to do their best. We also don’t believe in egos, and will never take credit for your work. Instead, we believe in mutual respect, collaboration, and empowerment.
Who we are:
We are Vet-AI, and we are delivering the pet care of the future. Our flagship app, Joii Pet Care was created to make pet care affordable and accessible for all pet owners. Through Joii, pet mums and dads can video call a vet 24/7, use an intelligent pet symptom checker (think NHS 111 but for pets), or seek preventative care through nurse clinics. And yes – it can all be done from the comfort of home – drastically reducing the need for in-person vet trips.
1) To make pet care affordable and accessible for everyone.
2) To improve the lives and wellbeing of everyone working within the veterinary industry.
Quite simply, we want vet care to be available to everyone, and to ensure the people who are delivering it with us are as happy as they can be. We’re called Joii, after all.
All Staff are required to:
- Familiarise themselves with the Company Policies and Procedures, held on the citrusHR system, accessible by all staff at anytime from the website.
- Uphold the Equal Opportunities and Anti-Harassment and Bullying Policies, ensuring effective implementation in all aspects of their work for the Company.
- Act at all times within the Company Rules, Policies, Procedures, and any other statutory requirements.
- Be proactive, bring ideas, suggestions and contribute to business improvement.
- Undertake training as required.
- Attend staff and team meetings as required.
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities as appropriate since all staff are expected to work flexibly within their skill level to respond to changing priorities and make sure that customer needs and business objectives are met.
Diversity and Inclusion
We’re building an inclusive and diverse team. As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and encourage members of traditionally underrepresented backgrounds to apply, including people of colour, women, people with disabilities, and LGBTQ+ people. We’re also committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and fostering an encouraging and caring workplace. We welcome applicants from everyone of all life experiences, as we truly believe that surrounding ourselves with different opinions means that we’ll challenge our own assumptions instead of thinking we know the correct answer. If you aren’t sure if you qualify, send us your CV anyway. We’ll take the time to look over your application and give you feedback.
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A