Website User Interviews
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about User Interviews in United States
About the job
About User Interviews
At User Interviews, we believe that the best companies in the world consistently deliver products and experiences that their customers love. We also believe that the only way to consistently build those products and experiences is to talk to your customers. Watch what they do. Understand why they do what they do. Figure out why they do things that seem irrational. And once you’ve done that once, do it again. Start having constant conversations. In short, make customers your #1 priority through user research.
That’s why we exist. We help teams set up those conversations, allowing them to discover and embrace user insights. We currently do that by making it fast and easy to talk to customers, or potential customers, to help with product, design, or marketing decisions. We work with hundreds of companies every month, including user-centric organizations like Atlassian, Amazon, and Spotify.
About the Role
As the Recruiter at User Interviews, you’ll be coming on board to an early-stage recruiting team at a Series A start-up. You’ll be working directly with hiring managers to build the team for technical and non-technical roles. We are looking for someone who is not only interested in getting their day-to-day job that is recruiting but who also wants to have a high impact on the building process and defining recruiting’s role within the company. We predict an estimated personnel growth of 75% over our next fiscal year; thus, we need someone passionate about creating a best-in-class candidate experience with exceptional creativity and interpersonal skills to help us grow and nurture User Interviews’ talent pipeline.
- Full cycle recruitment: Source, screen, cultivate, close, and do it again
- Ensures that every candidate that applies for a role at UI has a great experience, no matter the outcome
- Develop passive candidates into pipelines by working with People Operations and hiring managers to understand future demand
- Collaborate with the People Ops team to elevate the employer brand
- Research new hiring trends to know where to attract candidates and thoroughly know the roles assigned to find the right talent
What Success Looks Like
- Your ability to be organized and timely in recruiting and people initiatives allows the org to run the business smoothly
- You work with integrity as a key member in supporting diversity, equity, and inclusion and also key people compliance and confidential projects
- Finally, as a part of the User Interviews team, you constantly seek ways to support the team
- You handle change gracefully, prioritize in the face of ambiguity, and take initiative to address what matters
- 2-3 years of recruiting experience.
- Highly data-driven approach.
- Customer-focused attitude, excellent interpersonal skills to handle all levels within an organization, and a track record of providing a high-touch experience to candidates and hiring managers.
- Experience working at a tech company and/or start-up is strongly preferred.
Nice to Have’s:
- Knowledge of sourcing platforms available, on top of new platforms that become available, how to navigate platforms effectively and conduct fast and thorough searches (booleans)
- Previous experience with Lever and Greenhouse
Company: User Interviews
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A