Are you looking for a Job at UBS in Shanghai, Shanghai, China
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Job Reference #
Are you an experienced, confident relationship builder? Are your market analysis skills second to none? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
- introduce, develop and maintain client relationships
- understand clients’ specific needs, which may include goals and objectives, risk tolerance and expectations
- keep abreast of market developments and product(s)
- integrate understanding of markets, events and research views into actionable ideas and recommendations for clients
- provide first-class client service, with responsibility for providing support for all aspects of each client’s specific needs, with the goal of making us the firm of choice with which to do business
You’ll be working in the Equity Sales team in Shanghai
- university degree in business administration, management, finance or economics is preferred
- good knowledge and related experiences working with China domestic financial market and investment community.
- a career history in leading securities firms with experience serving mutual fund institutions would be a must. 2-5 year of experience is preferred
- communicational, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- able to perform under time constraint and pressure
- a team player with good integrity
- fluent in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org