Are you looking for a Job at Twilio in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Principal Product Manager, Onboarding Platform, International Product.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we’re headquartered in San Francisco, we’re on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we’re looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About The Job
This position is needed to create and optimize self service onboarding experiences for international Twilio customers. You will be responsible for setting direction of our onboarding platform including instrumentation, analytics and experimentation capabilities, to optimize our self service onboarding journey. You will work closely with engineers, data analysts and product managers across Twilio to build our multi-year roadmap to accelerate our time-to-value to customers while delivering on our short term business priorities. This position is critical in supporting Twilio’s international expansion.
In This Role, You’ll
- Own the vision and roadmap for Twilio’s Onboarding Platform to provide capabilities including instrumentation, analytics and experimentation. Create the artifacts that clearly articulate both the business and technical rationale behind your product decisions using data & research.
- Interview and engage directly with platform users & international customers. Create the personas for the product team, understand the user & customer journeys, and find opportunities to level up their satisfaction.
- Develop and own the framework for instrumentation, standards and quality of product experimentation data.
- Lead an agile, cross functional team with Engineering, Data Analysts and Design partners through discovery and delivery; ensure features are prioritized accurately and releases are delivered on time.
- Build relationships with globally distributed teams in sales, marketing, product, support, and business intelligence. Make sure we are hearing from a diverse set of stakeholders and customers.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn’t followed a traditional path, don’t let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 6+ years in product management and some leadership experience.
- Experience building and shipping strategic, large-scale platform products
- Experience running A/B or multivariate experiments to optimize customer experiences
- Superior communication skills. You are equally comfortable in working level conversations with technical folks; and presenting in front of management or non-technical audiences.
- Ability to influence and lead product teams that are from different business units and geographically distributed. Drive product design and requirements across multiple product roadmaps and scrum teams.
- Experience talking to customers across geographies and locales, understanding their problems and synthesizing the findings to inform product strategy.
- Self sufficiency in performing data analysis.
- Experience in eCommerce growth or marketing.
- Solid understanding of technical architecture, product design and demonstrable experience in balancing between these and customer & business value.
- Diverse domain experience such as B2B/ B2C, front/ back end, customer/ geographic segments
- Technically savvy and experienced with the cloud, APIs, communications, enterprise software, devices, and mobility.
This role will be based in London or remotely in the UK.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That’s why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic . Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com