Are you looking for a Job at TrueLayer in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we’re building a global open banking platform that’s changing how money moves and so much more. We make payments and refunds instant, account data accessible and verification seamless — all so innovators in every industry can build better financial experiences for their users.
To date, we’ve raised $270 million from world-renowned investors including Stripe, Tiger Global, Addition and Tencent. We’ve got offices in London, Milan, Dublin and Sydney. And we’re trusted by industry leaders like Revolut, Cazoo and Trading 212… though we’re not stopping here.
Our vision is a financial system that works for everyone. To make that happen, we’re creating original and innovative products that will remove the friction from finance for good. We’re seriously scaling our infrastructure, we’re entering new territories all the time, we’re cornering a whole new category — and we’d like your help to get us there.
At TrueLayer we are passionate about building a category-defining brand, and making sure every customer has a great experience no matter what stage of the journey they are at.
We’re looking for an experienced designer to join our marketing team and help create and shape the evolution of our website. As part of the marketing team you will sit at the heart of our brand, working on delivering an unforgettable digital experience. Owning the end to end process for creating a best-in-class website, as well as working on new features and pages that bring our brand and products to life – you will focus on creating beautiful, innovative and easy to use designs that tell our story.
You will also have the opportunity to align with other peers in the Design organisation and to gain familiarity with the latest tools, processes and technologies, as well as contributing to and using a brand new, cutting-edge Design System we’ve built in-house.
As our marketing product designer, you will:
- Work closely with commercial, brand and product as part of the marketing team
- Help create an industry defining website and online presence
- Collaborate with our brand experience team to help shape the future of our brand with a website refresh
- Design beautiful and creative features and pages that help tell our brand and product story
- Conduct research, competitor analysis and usability testing
- Use data, testing and analysis to help create better user experiences
- Sit with developers to do pixel-perfect reviews of frontend products before they are pushed in production
- Challenge product briefs and always drive decision making to build better experiences
- Create responsive wireframes, graphic mock-ups and prototypes for all devices
- Collaborate with other designers and advocate for design consistency and excellence
- Consume our Design System library and contribute to its evolution
What we need from you:
- Have significant years of UX/UI experience, preferably designing for web
- You’ve previously worked in a fast growing Fintech/API/SaaS company and are comfortable working in agile environment
- You are data-driven and are able to back up your assertions with data
- Have excellent visual design skills and a portfolio to prove it
- Have a strong understanding of web grids and browser limitations
- Are familiar with usability testing methods
- Have a user-first attitude and ensure we consistently deliver a user-centric culture
- Are able to follow design processes to keep alignment with the overall design org
- Have experience working with Design Systems
Nice to haves:
- Proficient with HTML, CSS, React JS and Git version control
- Experience with CSS/SVG animations
- Experience with accessibility best practices
- An understanding of content management systems
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company 💰
- Flexible hours and hybrid working — work from home 🏡 and our incredible offices in London 🇬🇧 Milan 🇮🇹 Sydney 🇦🇺 and Dublin 🇮🇪
- A £150 remote-working budget to help you set up your home office 💺
- Flexible holiday policy, with 24 days as standard ✈️
- Generous parental leave, above and beyond statutory requirements and with no minimum tenure 👩👩👧
- Enhanced pension contribution at 4% & 4% 👵🏽 👴🏽
- Private health insurance from the day you start 🧑🏽⚕️
- 12 fully-paid wellbeing days a year (on top of the holiday allowance) 🕊️
- Membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill 🧘🏽♀️
- £1,000 to spend on learning & development each year 📚
- £500 per quarter (outside of required business travel) to visit our hub cities around the world 🌍
At TrueLayer, we don’t just do inclusion and diversity. We embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives and personalities. Because we believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. So we want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your age, ability, background and identity — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do (And know what an API is).
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A