This Job Listing is about Tricentis in Atlanta, GA 2022
About the job
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
What You’ll Contribute And Learn
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown.”) This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, ANZ Bank, Cisco, Dolby, Experian, First Data, HSBC, Merck, Office Depot, Samsung, Swiss Re, Starbucks, Telstra, UBS, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Czech Republic , Denmark, Germany, Hungary , India, Israel, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, United States, and the UK You are a master troubleshooter. You can look at a problem that’s never been conquered before and work systematically to be the first solve it while collaborating with Engineers, Designers, Product Marketers, and more. You’ll spend time working closely our rockstar Engineering team as well as pitching the vision of where we are driving the product forward with customers. You’re passionate about taking a roughly defined idea all the way to implementation and in customers hands. You are the one that defines what, why, and when. Over the summer, you will engage across multiple organizations at Tricentis to understand the needs of engineering teams, security, product, finance and cloud operations. From analyzing market conditions and conducting competitive analyses, you’ll partner with our Engineering team and manage prioritization for your project to ensure successful delivery.
- The intricate aspects of bringing a SaaS product to market.
- How to make tough decisions on what to prioritize when you have an endless list of features to deliver while managing technical debt.
- Critical standard Product Management tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- How to manage a product backlog and regularly groom it.
Requirements & Skills:
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or certificate from an IT/Engineering boot camp is required.
- Available to work full-time (40 hours/week) during the summer (June through Mid-August).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize based on opportunities and effectively multitask.
- Experience using Microsoft Office is desired.
Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Internship
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: N/A