Website Tri Star Sports & Entertainment
This listing is about Tri Star Sports Entertainment in West Hollywood, CA
About the job
Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group is a business management firm that serves professional athletes and entertainers. Our internal culture is one that communicates optimal performance, honesty, integrity, teamwork and commitment to all clients served. Our employees must be like-minded professionals with a heart and dedication to super serving clients and their trusted advisors. As a business management firm, our core competencies include bill pay, the preparation of financial statements and tax returns, tour accounting, royalty reviews and audits. We are the personal Chief Financial Officers for athletes and entertainers serving their personal and professional accounting needs.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS FOR SENIIOR ACCOUNTANT:
- 3+ years of accounting experience within a public accounting firm and/or the entertainment industry OR 5+ years of bookkeeping experience for high net-worth individuals.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, some positions require Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) knowledge.
- Experience using QuickBooks and Excel.
- BS in Accounting, Finance, or Economics or Music Business with strong academic record.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact across the organization.
- Extremely detail-oriented to create accurate and timely reports.
- Strong work ethic with a positive attitude & a fit with the company’s culture & values.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES FOR SENIOR ACCOUNANT:
- Effectively manage and lead a productive, high functioning team of accounting professionals
- Prepare accurate and timely financial statements in adherence to business management related policies and procedures, including posting journal entries, account reconciliations, budgeting, cash management, workers comp audits, etc.
- Prepare and present financial analysis, long term cash flow analysis, and P&L reporting solutions.
- Monitor insurance renewals and claims for both institution and individual clients.
- Work directly with the Management in recording and assessing estate planning, assets purchases, and investments.
- Review cash management to monitor credit card activity, fraud alerts, and credit score issues.
- Review work and accuracy of Staff Accountants (AP/AR, cash receipts, payroll, etc.).
- Handle ad hoc projects as needed.
- Final review and approval of budgets, Shareholder Payroll and 1099 reports.
POSITION SUMMARY FOR SENIOR ACCOUNTANT:
This position requires a highly organized individual who possesses strong initiative and has the ability to complete multiple projects in a deadline driven environment. This individual must be able to communicate effectively and understands the need to work in an integrated manner with other members of the department in furtherance of goals, objectives, and knowledge.
THIS JOB AD IS NOT INTENDED TO BE INCLUSIVE OF ALL ASSIGNED DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES OR ASPECTS OF THE JOB DESCRIBED.
TRI STAR SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Company: Tri Star Sports & Entertainment
Job Location: West Hollywood, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com