Website Trescal US
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Trescal US in Milwaukee, WI
About the job
Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great opportunity for a Quality Administrator to join our team in our Milwaukee, Wisconsin location.
In this role you will:
- Validate and approve data sheets and procedures
- Locate manuals and calibration procedures to update the Technical Library
- Perform quality inspections
- Amend certificates and data sheets
- Conformance verification
- Discrepancy reporting
- Calculate measurement uncertainty
As a Quality Technician you must possess:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent. 2 year technical degree preferred
- Basic math skills including algebra and statistics
- Prior experience in a similar role; either in a technical service industry or manufacturing environment.
- Clear and effective communication skills including oral, written and listening skills (administrative and technical)
- Prior work experience working under a formal quality system
- Strong Customer Service experience
- Attention to detail and be self-motivated
- Intermediate computer skills (Excel and Word)
And we would prefer:
- Prior experience with incoming and/or final inspection, calculating uncertainties, review equipment to determine if it’s warranty or re-work.
- Previous experience in an ERP system – preferably Lab Mate.
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities, referral bonuses, and a competitive benefit package.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Company: Trescal US
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Milwaukee, WI
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org