Are you looking for a Job at Trellix in Slough, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Distribution Account Manager (DAM) covering northern Europe
We are seeking an experienced Distribution Account Manager (DAM) with a proven track record of success and a thorough understanding of the channel partner landscape. The primary focus will cover Ingram Micro EMEA across UK&I, Benelux and Nordics, to drive incremental partner-led revenue (New Business & Net New Logo’s), drive enablement training with new and existing partners (both sales & technical training), and foster a productive engagement model (internal & external) throughout the region. You will thrive in a competitive and dynamic culture.
- Managing partners through the distributor ecosystem – driving incremental revenue, developing solution competency, and enabling program compliance,
- Direct the recruitment and engagement efforts of new partners as needed to support company initiatives and reach defined performance metrics
- Design, propose, implement, and execute enablement and promotional programs to drive sales success within region
- Build and execute Territory plans for focused distributor and select emerging partners in region.
- Lead facilitator for communication between partners and Trellix
- Help facilitate resources from Region and Corporate for partners
- Conduct quarterly business reviews, both internally and externally
- Drive product marketing, and demand generation activities with partners to accompany products/solutions on partner’s website, seminars and tradeshows
- Proactively communicate with region staff on Channel pipeline and forecasts
- Monitor, assess and report on a continual basis, the security vendor competitive situation within the channel partners in the region
- Represent the company channel in region and evangelise our mission and purpose both internally and externally
- Should be able to communicate clearly and concisely through all available means of communication
- Daily objectives should include the following: Innovation, Customer Obsession, Sense of Urgency, Collaboration, and Community
- 5 + years of Sales and Channel Sales experience working with local, regional, and national partners / distributor in the computer networking & security space
- Outstanding Presentation, Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong understanding of the Channel ecosystem – roles of VARs, National Solution Providers, System Integrators, and Distributors
- Have proven, existing, and positive relationships through the region within this ecosystem of partners is a requirement
- Proven record of consistent over-achievement in quota-bearing roles
- Proven track record of working effectively with Cross-functional teams, both internally and externally
- Strong knowledge with a broad range of security and networking technologies
- Must have both the sales skills and technical knowledge to make presentations and lead customer discussions to advance the sales process
- Ability to develop relationships and work extensively at the executive level.
- Provide accurate forecasting to Reporting Manager regularly (SalesForce.com)
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team Success Factors
- Strong leadership skills
- Direct interaction with the Distributors, Partners, Marketing, Peers and Corporate team will comprise a major portion of this assignment
Company Benefits And Perks
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We’re serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Slough, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org