This Job listing For Year 2022 is about TransPerfect in Miami-Fort Lauderdale Area
About the job
Bengoa Construction is one of the most renown specialty restoration contractor in the Southeast Florida region. Currently, Bengoa needs to increase its project management capacity in order to sustain its steady growth. Therefore, we are looking for a passionate/experienced construction project manager who is looking for developing a career with a well-established organization.
The ideal candidate shall meet the following requirements:
1) Authorized to work legally in the USA and older than 18 years.
2) Speak, read and write English fluently. Spanish bilingual is a plus.
3) Eager to work in a collaborative work environment and with excellent interpersonal skills.
4) 10+ years of experience in managing concrete restoration and waterproofing projects.
5) A higher education degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture and/or Construction Management.
6) Vast knowledge of project delivery process from contracting thru closing out.
7) Good skills at reading and understanding project specifications and drawings.
8) Good knowledge of Construction cost and estimation.
9) Hi-level of competency in the use of MS applications such as Word, Excel and Project.
10) Significant knowledge on the use of drafting softwares such as AutoCad and Plan Swift
11) Experience in using project document management tools such as PROCORE.
Bengoa offers a competitive compensation package.
If interested, please send your resume for consideration at [email protected]
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Miami-Fort Lauderdale Area
Application Deadline: N/A