This Job listing is about AmplifyBio in Upper Arlington, OH 2022 exclusively on us.q4jobs.com
Do you want to be part of a growing world-class organization focused on bettering our world? Are you passionate about significantly improving the future of medicine? Do you believe that people are the most important asset of any company? If so, join AmplifyBio!
AmplifyBio is a newly established, commercially focused preclinical CRO that was created as a Battelle spin-off. Aligned with, and supported by leading life sciences-focused investors, we partner with our clients to provide preclinical CRO services from single study and through full IND enabling studies. We have a strong focus and commitment to helping accelerate the commercialization of advanced therapies such as cell and gene therapies and vaccines.
Moving forward we will combine continuous improvement and innovation to become the preferred preclinical CRO in the industry, by working in partnership with our clients, and leveraging state of the art technologies and platforms we will enable our customers to accelerate and improve the product development cycle, from concept to commercial.
When you join our team, you will be a part of groundbreaking work while collaborating with our clients, research scientists, study directors, lab technicians and specialists across a variety of disciplines. Our chemists, biologists, veterinarians, data scientists, engineers, pathologists, and other experts collaborate to deliver new and exciting breakthroughs. The future for AmplifyBio is as great as the combination of our imaginations and actions, and we hold ourselves accountable for our choices and results. We have a bias for action, excellence, and, especially, the health and safety of our employees.
AmplifyBio is seeking to hire a Training Administrator to join our growing team!!!
The Training Administrator will support the organizations training program, including maintaining the baseline curriculum, monitoring the training schedule, engaging with subject matter experts and business process owners to coordinate the execution of training tasks with subsequent documentation utilizing multiple forms of training media, across various training platforms, adhering to AmplifyBio’s Quality System.
This role is responsible for communicating and identifying training needs for all staff at AmplifyBio. They will ensure all staff are provided the appropriate training curriculum in accordance with their job function and ensure the maintenance of all training records.
The Training Administrator will work collaboratively with Operations leaders, Quality, and IT to ensure all employees are set up for success!
What You’ll Do Here:
- Participating in the planning, development, creation, and implementation of training programs and requirements.
- Maintaining up-to-date, correct, and accurate training requirements, records, schedules, and materials.
- Scheduling classroom training and meeting rooms.
- Assuring continuity in the Veeva Vault Training System with training materials and requirements in their associated Leaner Roles and Curriculums.
- Serving as a liaison between AmplifyBio and/or consultants to assure proper training documentation Troubleshooting workflow issues and resolving issues as they arise.
- Provide guidance and training on how to execute training requirements as they pertain to the documentation with the system.
- Query training reports for metrics.
We Would Love to Hear from You If:
- A Bachelor’s degree; 2 years of proven work experience as a training administrator or in a similar role either professionally or through an internship; or an equivalent combination of education and or experience in a related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and adequate knowledge of databases and Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure, strong endurance skills, self-driven.
- The ability to multitask, excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills to converse effectively with trainees, departmental heads, and vendors.
- Excellent interpersonal skills which enable training administrator to serve as a point of contact for staff members from all levels of the organization.
Desired Rut Not Required:
- Experience with relational databases and information management systems.
- Experience in a Quality Program.
- Experience with relevant regulations, including 21 CFR 58 and 21 CFR 11.
At AmplifyBio, we’re committed to growing and empowering an inclusive community within our company and industry. This is why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives across our organization. Research shows that oftentimes women and minority groups only apply to open roles if they meet 100% of the listed criteria. AmplifyBio encourages everyone — including women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and those in the LGBTQIA+ community — to apply for our available positions, even if they don’t necessarily check every box on the job description. Hire for attitude and train for aptitude creates unique opportunities to build strong teams of smart, motivated individuals who love what they do.
AmplifyBio is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state, or local law. AmplifyBio will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process. We are committed to the safety and wellness of our employees and customers. Therefore, COVID vaccination is required. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.
Why You Will Love Working Here:
We take the health and happiness of our employees seriously and consistently evaluate new ways to Amp up our benefits to provide an amazing place to work. From a wellness program (did we mention we have an onsite gym and ping pong table?), to financial planning and legal assistance, we make sure to take care of our own.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance that starts on your first day at AmplifyBio
- Competitive Compensation Package
- We take work-life balance seriously and we back it up with an unlimited PTO policy
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- LiveHealth Online
- Smart Shopper (helps you shop for better medical care and earn cash rewards while you save)
- 4 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- EAP/work-life support system
- A fun work environment where everyone’s voice matters
- We are just getting started! More benefits on the way!
- An Opportunity to Change the World!!!
||Upper Arlington, OH