Are you looking for a Job at Toptal in Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
About The Job
Toptal designers work with speed and efficiency to deliver the highest quality of work. We are looking for someone who is passionate about their client’s business, and ready to work on exciting projects with Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley startups, with great rates and zero hassles. If you are looking for a place to advance your career, enhance your skill set, and build connections around the globe, Toptal is right for you.
Toptal is an exclusive network of top freelancers from around the world. Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley startups hire Toptal for their most important projects. Toptal is one of the fastest-growing fully remote networks and empowers freelance software developers, designers, finance experts, product managers, and project managers worldwide to grow and excel in their freelance careers.
Toptal clients vary in sizes and industries, from enterprise organizations and big tech companies to Silicon Valley startups and renowned universities. Once you enter the network, our matchers will contact you with project opportunities that fit your expertise and preferences. We have experts in over 120 countries who get to work remotely on projects that meet their career ambitions.
About The Role
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations. You will be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- Three or more years of UX design experience.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, and the like is a must.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Experience with eCommerce or Landing Page Design is a bonus
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Full-time availability is a strong advantage
If you’re interested in pursuing an engaging career working on full-time freelance jobs for exclusive clients, take the next step by clicking apply and filling out the short form to get started.
Vacancy Type: Contract · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org