Are you looking for a Job at TMobile in Frisco, TX
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
At the core of the Un-carrier’s successful disruption of the wireless industry is a nationwide 5G network, award-winning customer service, and a multifaceted group of software developers. T-Mobile’s Enterprise Technology Solutions (ETS) organization is looking for software engineers at all levels of experience to join our development community. Be part of the Un-carrier Revolution and build the solutions helping to give T-Mobile customers the best customer experience in the industry while enjoying competitive salary and benefits!
What’s it like to work in Enterprise Technology Solutions?
T-Mobile is consistently rated one of the top places to work in the United States with proven company performance year over year. Our dev practices are founded on open teamwork and collaboration between customers and development teams, with an emphasis on community. Our newest software products are built using modern dev languages, runtimes, and frameworks such as TypeScript, Angular, React, NodeJS, Golang, and Python. We’re modernizing our architectures to replace Java monoliths with resilient microservices, elegant APIs, and beautiful front ends. Some opportunities include the newest technology shaping our world, including IoT, machine learning, and augmented reality. Most importantly, ETS empowers software teams with the tools, resources, and autonomy they need to deliver amazing experiences for our customers and other employees.
TX520-TX-Frisco II RBO
3560 Dallas Pkwy
Yes, 10% of the time
As a software engineer in the ETS organization, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Build data persistence solutions for software products, with the chance to work with and learn multiple data stores (including Postgres, Mongo, Redis, Cassandra) as well as event streaming platforms (including RabbitMQ, Kafka, SQS)
- Lead the end-to-end solution with the team, from unit tests to CI/CD pipelines to deployments to monitoring and security.
- Go broad AND deep: work on front-ends and back-ends, automate tests and infrastructure, build CI/CD pipelines
- Not just write code but learn what it takes to deliver your code to production and explore extending your skills into site and system reliability areas of focus!
- Learn and help others learn modern practices such as test-driven development, pair programming, automation, async communication, and more
- Contribute to and learn patterns to build reliable n-tier architectures
- Sharpen your skills by getting hands-on with your team at all levels of the stack – and all parts of the process
- Grow your skills as an engineer by collaborating with peers in an organization that defaults to InnerSource development principles
The Experience You’ll Bring:
- 2+ years’ Application Development experience
- Ability to complete a pair programming session with a senior developer as guide and mentor
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent education and work experience required.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination prior to successful applicant’s first day of work, and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Vacancy Type: $85,000/yr – $136,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Frisco, TX
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org