This listing is about TMobile in Kentucky, United States
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
This position will ideally be located at the Jeffersonville, IN, Distribution Center. This position will provide support to the operation and local vendor managers in operational task & efforts. Will act as an independent first-line liaison/focal point between T -Mobile internal customers and 3PL to manage strategic operational and escalation issues.
Remote – Use Home Address
Other Locations Available
Jeffersonville, Indiana; Overland Park, KS; Bellevue, WA
- Will provide support to Vendor Managers and Forward Logistics operation on daily inquiries from internal and external customers.
- Responsible of managing inventory levels, reordering & change management of collateral materials.
- Will provide support to Outbound & transportation teams as needed and will be responsible for shipping documentation, pickup coordination, and transportation (DOT) compliance for special shipments.
- Responsible for maintaining, managing, and publishing; dashboards, SLA’s, KPI’s and other reporting as needed.
- Will collaborate with vendor managers to provide feedback and hold appropriate parties accountable to SLA as needed.
- Will drive and facilitate activities that improve coordination and communication within the logistics department and other departments throughout the company and 3PL
- Responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- Minimum of 5 years related supply chain, Logistics, Warehousing or Customer Service.
- Demonstrated skills with ERP systems; SAP (APO, SNP, ECC) experience highly desirable.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio, Especially, strong Excel skills required.
- Excellent analytical skills, including strategic thinking, ability to frame problems and opportunities using supporting data, problem solving and measuring impact.
- Experience and proven record of working on multiple tasks/projects under tight time constraints. Ability to communicate effectively among various levels of management, and ability to organize and establish priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills. Identify and resolve issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or Business, or 5 years of work experience in a similar environment or position.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination prior to successful applicant’s first day of work, and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
T-Mobile U.S. Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is America’s supercharged Un-carrier, delivering an advanced 4G LTE and transformative nationwide 5G network that will offer reliable connectivity for all. T-Mobile’s customers benefit from its unmatched combination of value and quality, unwavering obsession with offering them the best possible service experience and undisputable drive for disruption that creates competition and innovation in wireless and beyond. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile, Metro by T-Mobile and Sprint. For more information please visit: http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Job Location: Kentucky, United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com