This Job listing For Year 2022 is about TMobile in Parsippany, NJ
About the job
The Government Account Executive position focuses on the customer life cycle, supporting the growth of State and Local Government. The primary responsibilities are to sell to State and Local accounts, renew contracts, increase customer happiness, and improve revenue while driving customer retention activity. As an Account Executive, your performance is evaluated on your ability to meet sales expectations and maintain a high level of job performance through a variety of metrics focused on building the business. The quality and method of work must be consistently completed in accordance with T-Mobile’s core values.
TMobile for Business
4 Sylvan Way
Yes, Daily/Local Travel
- New Sales activities: Utilize contact list to call leads to generate sales opportunities. Exceed monthly sales, renewal, and churn target goals. Welcome customers to T-Mobile and review service agreement, answer questions regarding service, and probe for additional business. Sustain monthly call goals as expectations dictate.
- Account Management and Maintenance Activities: Establish and cultivate customer relationships to drive sales and increase customer base. Complete Customer account maintenance resulting from account reviews. Provide account analysis to determine up-sell and renewal offers. Supervise and resolve customer issues. Track individual account activity and results.
- Extensive data entry, system navigation, and utilization required, including independent analysis and sophisticated decision making related to information. Accuracy and efficiency in data entry required.
- Successfully completes continuous training to maintain knowledge of products, services, and sales approaches. Uses automated knowledge system, as well as any training tools provided to deliver outstanding service to meet T-Mobile’s efficiency and quality standards.
- Attains productivity and sales goals based on targeted metrics. Meets/exceeds all departmental goals and business objectives.
- Demonstrates positive and coordinated behavior with customers and coworkers. Demonstrates personal leadership in consistently maintaining high standards for ethical and professional conduct.
- Disburses adjustments and credits as appropriate within established limits and criteria.
- Supports team initiatives and creates an inclusive environment.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 4 + years selling to State & Local Government accounts preferred
- 4 + years demonstrated track record of sales success in business sales (B2B sales)
- Wireless/Telecom Business Sales experience is preferred
- A valid license and satisfactory driving record (with proof of insurance) required
Okay. You’ve seen what we’re looking for and you’re up to the challenge. Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your outstanding work:
- Competitive base pay plus commission potential
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- An annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career
- Fun, fast-paced environment
This is the opportunity to do something special and join a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So, what do you say? Isn’t it time you explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite you to apply today!
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- A valid license, a clean driving record, and proof of insurance at your own cost is required
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination prior to successful applicant’s first day of work, and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
T-Mobile U.S. Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is America’s supercharged Un-carrier, delivering an advanced 4G LTE and transformative nationwide 5G network that will offer reliable connectivity for all. T-Mobile’s customers benefit from its unmatched combination of value and quality, unwavering obsession with offering them the best possible service experience and undisputable drive for disruption that creates competition and innovation in wireless and beyond. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile, Metro by T-Mobile and Sprint. For more information please visit: http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated. T-Mobile USA, Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace. The unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in T-Mobile’s workplace and employee conduct in violation of this prohibition is subject to employer discipline, including termination.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Parsippany, NJ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org