Website The Talent Crowd
Are you looking for a Job at The Talent Crowd in Manchester Area, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Talent Acquisition Partner
Circa £45,000 – £55,000 Excellent Benefits
The Talent Crowd are pleased to be working with an award-winning Law Firm to recruit a Talent Acquisition Partner to join their fast-paced internal recruitment team.
You will be responsible for collaborating with Senior Stakeholders and proactively identify future hiring needs. Previous Legal recruitment experience is essential, either agency or internal, this is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career and join an organisation who can truly offer you a work life balance.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/LinkedIn.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes.
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
Skills and Experience
- Previous legal experience in an in-house or agency recruitment role is desirable
- In-depth understanding of talent acquisition best practice, a true subject matter expert and a trusted advisor to the business.
- Proven success in developing direct sourcing channels, particularly with LinkedIn, and creative recruiting strategies including referrals.
- Can demonstrate a flexible and collaborative working style with ability to deliver under pressure.
- Highly skilled at building relationships to engage and gain credibility with senior stakeholder.
- Experience of using a document management system or applicant tracking system.
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- A positive and proactive attitude.
- An excellent team player.
For further details and a confidential chat about this Talent Acquisition Partner Role please click apply
Company: The Talent Crowd
Vacancy Type: £45,000/yr – £55,000/yr · Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Manchester Area, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A