Website The Myers-Briggs Company
Are you looking for a Job at The MyersBriggs Company in Oxford, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
The purpose of the role is to provide a quality training program coordination service for participants and delivery teams.
How this role fits into the business
The role sits within the Professional Services department, which provides training in our Psychometric Instruments as well as Consultancy services.
– Provide a high quality coordination service including liaison with trainers, venues, and couriers to ensure training programs run smoothly both online and in person
– Coordinate our virtual certification courses via Zoom, providing seamless support for the trainer and participants
– Act as a key contact for all clients attending training programs. Provide an efficient service, owning and responding to queries
– Ensure customers receive a high quality, professional pre to post training program experience
– Collate and distribute all supporting program documentation for customers and trainers, ensuring all administration is completed in a professional and timely manner with a key focus on attention to detail
– Oversee the administration of customer fieldwork and essays
– Monitor and manage customers program qualification status
– Measure client satisfaction levels, reporting on issues adversely affecting customer relationships
– Provide office support and guidance to trainers, ensuring they are well equipped for training delivery
– Complete financial investigations and reporting when required
– Contribute to training program reviews, compiling information and collaborating with training program (course) managers
– Undertake estimates of training expenses for the sales team to provide quotes for clients
– Ensure program coordination adheres to data protection rules
– Manage occurrences of training program transfers or cancellations and follow terms of business for training programs
– Support accurate billing to customers for any training fees
– Collaborate with the PS Operations team and wider business where needed to provide the best customer focused service and learning experience to training participants
– Plan for and organise hand overs in the team for periods of absence
– Provide coordination cover for the wider Professional Services Operations team as required; support Consultancy Operations with coordination of bespoke client projects
– Carry out other such duties as may reasonably be required, commensurate with the grade of this post
– Numerate and literate to a good standard
– Experience of working within a commercial office environment
– Customer service experience
– Face-to-face and/or virtual coordination experience (training, events or projects)
Technical skills and abilities (or technical competencies)
– MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Windows
– Strong prioritisation skills
– Ability to maintain accuracy and execute tasks under pressure
– Working knowledge of an ERP and/ or CRM system
Qualifications / training
– GCSE level education (Maths and English grade C or above)
– A Level or graduate level education
Our corporate culture is mission driven. We are a certified B Corp benefit corporation, taking all stakeholders (including our employees, community, customers, and the environment) into account to make a positive difference. We have a culture that is emotionally intelligent, aligned, results-focused, cross-functional and committed to the professional development of all employees.
While we’re best known for our products like the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® assessment (MBTI®), our reach extends well beyond a single instrument. We are a group of professionals who provide expertise in the talent development industry, as well as to career counsellor and educators and individual consumers. We offer solutions to help improve individual and organizational performance and address whatever people development challenges businesses and professionals face – from team building, leadership, coaching, and conflict management to career development, selection, and retention. Perhaps this is why millions of individuals in more than 170 countries use our products and services each year. Our customers include the majority of the Fortune 500 companies, as well as businesses of all sizes, educators, government agencies, training and development consultants and consumers looking to understand themselves better.
Working at The Myers-Briggs Company gives you the opportunity to make a positive difference, be accountable, experience genuine respect from your colleagues and peers, and feel valued and supported. We work to create an environment that fosters excellence and encourages employees to contribute, learn, and grow throughout their career.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Company: The Myers-Briggs Company
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Oxford, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A