Website The LiRo Group
This listing is about The LiRo Group in Syosset, NY
About the job
Ranked among the nation’s top 16 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRoLiRo Group provides integrated construction, design, and technology solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
Our Telecommunications division has an immediate need for a qualified Telecom Budget Coordinator to support our various telecommunication projects for our Syosset, LI Office. LiRo currently provides the opportunity for a hybrid/flex-hour work schedule.
- Budget management and accounting of Telecommunication engineering and construction services
- Manage budget control system for budget submission, budget balancing and budget closeout on several unique project types for the market region
- Maintain project financial information in sales-force database following corporate guidelines
- Coordinate and oversee competitive bidding process of network build with construction vendors
- Release work orders to design/build teams to proceed with the project
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Engineers and Construction vendors to assure delivery within budget, and when adjustments are necessary to manage change orders
- Manage the INGOT (Integrated Global Ordering Tool) system used to create Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders for goods and services from key supplier
- BS Degree in Business Administration or Technical Services preferred
- 5+ years’ experience financial/accounting with professional services company
- Telecom industry experience preferred
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-project environment
Please visit our website for all of our career opportunities at: https://careers-liro.icims.com
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a positive work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Company: The LiRo Group
Job Location: Syosset, NY
Application Deadline: N/A