Website The Honest Company
This listing is about The Honest Company in Los Angeles, CA
About the job
We appreciate your interest in employment with The Honest Company! The Honest Company is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity, and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. Applicants with disabilities who need assistance with the application process may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation in accordance with applicable law. If you need assistance in completing this application or with the application process because of a disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at 1.888.862.8818 or 1.310.857.3020.
Founded in 2012, The Honest Company® is a mission-driven consumer products company dedicated to empowering people to live happy, healthy lives. Consumers seeking thoughtfully formulated, safe and effective baby, personal care and beauty products, along with education and support can find The Honest Company products across North America via honest.com and honestbeauty.com and at more than 17,000 retail locations. Beginning in spring 2019, consumers in Europe can find Honest Beauty at select Douglas retail locations. A leader in the natural baby category and a trailblazer in clean beauty, The Honest Company is committed to ensuring all families have access to basic necessities and the latest health information for safe growth and development — a commitment reflected in its ongoing partnerships with organizations such as Baby2Baby and Mount Sinai. The Honest Company is privately held and headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
We’re on a mission to empower people to live happy, healthy lives. We’re a wellness brand with values rooted in consciousness, community, transparency, and design. Every day and in every way, we hold ourselves to an Honest standard. We believe that it is our responsibility to do our part to help create a healthy and sustainable future for all.
What you’ll do
- Engineer, maintain, and support THC’s hybrid IT infrastructure consisting of both on-prem and cloud-based infrastructure
- Serve as the primary technical point of contact for all matters related to our systems and servers
- Continuously evaluate and identify potential bottlenecks or issues with the IT Infrastructure, then propose and implement solutions to optimize the performance and stability of the environment
- Configure, deploy and maintain end user assets and servers (on-prem and virtual)
- Actively engage with other departments to see how IT can provide better service and solutions
- Responsible for documenting the case notes and technical documentation for future reference
- Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems across systems and servers
- Provide mentorship and Level 2/3 escalation support for IT technicians
What you’ll need
- Minimum of 4 years system administration experience supporting cloud or hybrid IT infrastructure in a corporate environment
- High proficiency in on-prem virtualized environment and cloud infrastructure technology: Active Directory, Windows Server, Group Policy, vSphere, JAMF, Workspace One, G-Suite, AWS, Duo, Box, Okta, Office 365, Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence), Papercut or equivalent tools.
- Strong experience with system hardware, specifically HP, SuperMicro servers and Nimble storage
- Experience in A/V solutions and integrations: Zoom Rooms, Crestron
- Experience with security tools is a plus: Crowdstrike, Netskope
- Experience in Network infrastructure is a plus: Cisco routing, switching, and firewalls, Ruckus APs, Route53
- Firm understanding of relevant IT technology: DNS, DHCP, VPN, firewalls, storage, VoIP, Apple DEP, Apple VPP, etc.
- Ability to be both highly organized with attention to detail but also able to think big picture strategy
- Natural tendency to focus on scalable long-term solutions
- Ability to be on call during off business hours (within reason)
- Preferred Technical Certifications (AWS Solutions Architect – Associate, Okta Certified Administrator, JAMF 100)
Benefits & Perks
We offer a competitive benefits package including comprehensive health and wellness coverage, 401k with company match, wellness incentives including a monthly fitness reimbursement and onsite fitness classes, options for education reimbursement, and a discount on all products. We value work-life balance and offer a generous and flexible vacation policy. Thinking about adding little ones to your family? Honest offers generous maternity and paternity leave. We love the furry kids too and offer pet insurance so your companions are well taken care of.
California Privacy Rights Notice for Californian Job Applicants and Prospective Talent
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), The Honest Company, Inc. (“Honest” or “us” or “we”) is required to inform California residents who are our job applicants or prospective talent (together “job applicants” or “you”) about the categories of personal information we may collect about you and the purposes for which we use this information. Click here if you are a California resident to read disclosures required by the CCPA. Note this notice applies only to personal information that is subject to the CCPA.
Categories of Personal Information We Collect. We may collect the following categories of personal information about our job applicants, who are California residents:
- Social Security Number
- Email and mailing address
- Telephone number
- Employment history
How We Use Job Applicants’ Personal Data. We use and disclose the personal information we collect for our business purposes. These business purposes include, without limitation:
- Processing evaluating your application to determine your qualifications for the role to which you’ve applied, and communicating with you about your application, including to check references or your background, and communicate with you about other jobs that may interest you.
- Other business purposes as identified in the CCPA, which include:
- Auditing related to our interactions with you;
- Legal compliance
- Detecting and protecting against security incidents, fraud, and illegal activity;
- Performing services for us, such as analytics;
- Internal research for technological improvement; and
- Internal operations.
Company: The Honest Company
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com