Website The Coca-Cola Company
This listing is about The CocaCola Company in Atlanta, GA
About the job
The role is created to provide risk finance support around Property and Casualty and Life Finance / Risk Management and Investments, and Treasury Strategic Projects. The individual will be a member of a team that manages the Company’s Risk and Investment programs, processes, and structures from end to end including insurance procurement, claims management, data storage, reporting, risk retention, investment allocation, and cash flows. The individual will be a member of a team that manages the Company’s strategic Employee Benefit financing program, Investment Allocation and Cash Flow for insurance programs.
What You’ll Do For Us
- Manage finances and operations for two global insurance captives with combined +$1B in assets and global operations
- Model and forecast liability cash flows, long-term reserves, and investment returns based on actuarial assumptions and financial market conditions to recognize surplus capital.
- Ownership and final approval of employee benefit policy pricing including in-depth financial, trend, and underwriting analysis.
- Manage on-going actuarial process (Life and P&C) to determine underwriting and reserving and solvency for all captives and risks.
- Provide currency hedging support (analyze and direct) to mitigate exposure for captive investment portfolio
- Provide governance, controls, and compliance for insurance and captive operations
Qualifications & Requirements
- Degree in risk management, finance, business administration or related field
- Knowledgeable in risk management, finance, cash flows, and /or analytics
- Ability to work in network / diverse environment bringing a board range of skills together
What We Can Do For You
- Agile Work Environment: We embrace agile, with leadership that believes in removing barriers, so you are empowered to innovate and discover new solutions to complex problems.
- Collaborative Culture: We work cross-functionally, across business units to ensure you’ve got the tools, resources and thought-leadership to create the most comprehensive financial business modules, which enables us to make sound business decisions.
Iconic & Innovative Brands: Our portfolio represents over 250 products with some of the most popular brands in the world, including Coca-Cola, Costa Coffee, Innocent, Fairlife & Topo Chico provided unlimited challenges and opportunities
Hedging; Governance Controls; Risk Management; Strategic Projects; Investments; Cash Flow; Employee Compensation and Benefits; Management Reporting; Pension Plans; Finance; Finance Support; Currencies; Statutory Accounting
Our Purpose And Growth Culture
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Company: The Coca-Cola Company
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: N/A