Website Regent Bank
This Job listing is about Regent Bank in Oklahoma City, OK 2022 exclusively on us.q4jobs.com
The Teller position is responsible for performing routine branch and customer service duties. They accept retail and commercial checking and savings deposits, process loan payment, cash checks and savings withdrawals. Tellers promote business development by maintaining good customer relations and referring customers to appropriate bank staff for new services.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Assisting customers with processing transactions that includes deposits, withdrawals, payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answer questions.
- Informing customers about bank products and services
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Responsible for balancing vault and coin machine
- Packing cash and rolling coin to be stored in drawers or bank vault.
- Keeping a clean, and organized work area along with a professional appearance.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- Using software to track bank information and generate reports.
- Deliver exceptional customer service in person and over the phone
- Adhere to the core values of the bank
- Follow all bank financial and security regulations / procedures including completion of required compliance training.
- Maintain necessary logs and reports for compliance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education And/Or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One year of previous retail banking preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and ability to work under pressure of deadlines.
- All candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment background, credit, and drug screening.
- Must be able to exert up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Sitting for long periods of time.
General comfortable environment. Noise, heat, dust and other problems are minimal. Unpredictable hours, sometimes exceedingly long in order to correct mistakes whether or not related to computer failure or unusually heavy client traffic. Exposed to a potentially hazardous condition, i.e. robbery. All employees are required to maintain a neat and safe work area.
Regent Bank provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
||Oklahoma City, OK