Website Technicolor Creative Studios Talent
Are you looking for a Job at Technicolor Creative Studios Talent in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Our strength is our people at Technicolor, we are committed to pushing the boundaries of what entertainment can be. From the industry’s most award-winning artistic talents, leading technologists, innovators and others, our strength lies in our people. By investing, nurturing and developing our talents, we empower each member of the Technicolor family to do what they do best and thrive. Together, we unleash amazing experiences for audiences around the world.
Technicolor’s brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and the little details that make movies, advertising campaigns and animated films truly breathtaking. We are the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster movies like The Lion King, The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie: Sponge Runner, and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We’re constantly on the lookout for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people who come every day to be a part of some of the best jobs in the industry. Technicolor’s artists are extremely creative, uber-talented, and passionate about the possibilities of visual effects, experience, animation and technology.
TCS is looking for a senior Change Management Lead with an extensive level of change management experience, to drive the implementation of Workday HCM Platform. The Change Management lead will be responsible for leading all aspects of a change management program. He or she will engage with senior leadership and executives to gain buy-in and will manage a change management team.
The Change Management Lead will collaborate with cross-functional teams at TCS to deliver change management programs including impact analysis, stakeholder management, communications, training, and ensuring that Workday HCM Platform is rolled out successfully and in a sustainable way.
In this position, the Change Management Lead will execute the strategy that makes complex change easy for our impacted users and stakeholders. You will conduct impacts analysis to help develop and execute the change management strategy and plan, working with project teams and business partners who are eager to make change happen.
Your change management plans will guide TCS to achieve operational success and drive adoption for end-users. Key to this role is your ability to build cross-function relationships, apply critical thinking, and take the initiative to drive results.
As a successful Change Management Lead, you will use influence and innovation to maximize change adoption and ensure a positive end-user experience for changes impacting people, process, and technology.
- Collaborate with the Workday Change Management team to elaborate strategies and plans, including training and communications
- Conduct effective change impact assessments, readiness assessments, and stakeholder analysis
- Define, plan and execute change management plans to support communication and transition activities
- Develop, deliver and manage communication, stakeholder, training, engagement, adoption, and resistance management plans
- Integrate change management activities into project plans
- Ensure that information is communicated to impacted audiences throughout the duration of the program
- Manage stakeholder relationships
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Collaborate with project teams to ensure the successful execution of the end-to-end change management strategy
- Proactively identify and implement improvements to the change management strategy & methodology
- Build executive presentations and identify risks and issues relating to change management functions
- Facilitate senior-level meetings to surface and resolve sensitive issues and drive alignment
- Manage communications, training, and stakeholder engagement
- Responsible for the success of all change management deliverables
The ideal change management candidate will have a demonstrated track record of:
- Managing effective internal strategic communications programs
- Comprehending detailed technical updates and translating them into consumable insights for non-technical teams
- Solid understanding of project management methodology
- Creating clear, compelling communication materials with a cohesive framework
- Analyzing and compiling data from multiple sources and pulling it all together into one output
- Providing thoughtful, structured recommendations to strategy managers and account teams
- Able to work with rapidly changing requirements
- University Degree in Business, Communications, or other related field
- Change management certification or designation highly desired, such as Prosci or Change Management Professional™ (CCMP™) certification
- 8+ years of experience leading HR strategic transformation programs for global organizations – with significant subject matter expertise in HR processes
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in implementing change management principles, tools, models, and processes to increase the success of change programs.
- Prior expertise in HR process and operating model redesign, major HR reorganizations
- Substantial experience with large scale global change adoption programs people and organizational change`
- Experience in planning and managing complex projects, combining process, organizational change, and technology workstreams
- Exceptional, highly polished written and oral communication skills, able to develop executive-level presentations
- Experience leading initiatives with global remote and onsite teams
- Experience developing readiness programs, training or stakeholder engagement
- A highly organized, energetic, and creative change professional
- Ability to handle ambiguity and can be flexible in their approach
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- An amazing communicator, who has impactful presence and can easily simplify messaging, and incorporate storytelling
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and team with others.
Company: Technicolor Creative Studios Talent
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com