This Job listing is about ActiveCampaign in Oak Park, IL 2022 exclusively on us.q4jobs.com
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will be part of a strategic team that supports customers and multiple teams within the organization. You will be responsible for researching, replicating, communicating with customers, creating engineering tickets, and contributing to the knowledge base. Regular collaboration with Level 1, Customer Success, Specialty Team, Engineering, and Product will be expected. Being part of this elite team will require; tenacity, curiosity, innovation, and proactiveness. Your contributions will directly impact how ActiveCampaign is seen as the leading CXA platform.
What Your Day Could Consist Of
- Provide advanced technical support for ActiveCampaign customers, actively collaborating with Level 1, Premier Support, Specialty teams, and Engineering.
- Responsible for providing exceptional customer experience, continuously working to exceed customer expectations in all cases.
- Assist in identifying and triaging system issues.
- Continuously learning and improving technical knowledge around the AC platform.
- Actively use advanced troubleshooting skills to research, isolate, analyze, replicate, and identify timely solutions to customer issues of moderate to high complexity.
- Continuously look for broken or inefficient processes, challenge the status quo, provide solutions, and suggest improvements.
- Advocate for customers and raise concerns to the Product team with the goal to make ActiveCampaign the leading CXA platform.
- Be responsible for the creation and maintenance of the team’s knowledge base.
- Act as a Technical knowledge resource, facilitating knowledge-sharing sessions with Level 1 and 2 team members, as well as for cross-functional teams in the Customer Org.
What Is Needed
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in a T2 or Sr Technical Support role
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a SaaS support environment
- Proven advanced web application troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of Database table architecture
- Strong knowledge of SQL queries, scripts, troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Demonstrable experience supporting and solving complex issues
- The ability to evaluate and focus on in-depth problem analysis of ActiveCampaign products and their use in mixed business cases, and the ability to replicate and document problems for further escalation where required
- Solid communication skills including technical writing ability
- Strong analytical skills to help identify product trends and gaps
- A solutions-oriented mindset with the ability to create memorable customer experiences and explain technical problems succinctly and clearly.
- The ability to work with conflicting priorities by taking initiative and prioritizing accordingly
- Incident management and coordination will be an added advantage
- You know how to work with API docs and you can run simple API queries via Postman or similar clients, as part of your debugging process.
- Knowledge of coding or troubleshooting app solutions like ActiveCampaign is a plus!
- A technical support engineer with strong troubleshooting skills and an ability to navigate through multiple product environments
- A problem-solver and decision-maker, who easily guides customers through key moments of their journey (whichever contact channel they choose)
- A solid teammate that can both follow and lead depending on the situation
- Set on creating customer wow – you love building a strong rapport with customers and are not afraid to jump on a chat or Zoom screen-sharing session
- An empathizer. You connect with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
- Inspiring and excellent at helping your teammates around you
- A curious and ambitious learner who can deep-dive into existing or new products to learn them inside-out
- Able to “zoom out” of a problem, in order to ask the right questions, and explain complex issues in simple terms
- Not afraid to build a business case for change, you iterate everything
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 180,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 800+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 180,000 today to millions. We have been ranked #4 Best Place to Work on Built In Chicago in 2021, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks And Benefits
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation)
- Open paid time off
- Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
- Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
- Access to life coaches via Modern Health
- Cool swag
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
|Oak Park, IL