This Job Listing is about TDECU in Pasadena, TX 2022
About the job
Position Summary: Creates a memorable Member experience by cultivating, maintaining, and enhancing relationships with a book of business through proactive outreach efforts in person, over the phone, or other channels as appropriate. Provide solutions that span across the Member’s life by utilizing TDECU’s sales and service processes. Processes basic and complex new accounts and account modifications as well as complex loan requests and modifications at the Member Center. Educate members on emerging Credit Union technology and digital solutions. Performs lobby engagement activities to connect with Members and position products to meet their needs. Using a consultative approach with current or prospective Members to uncover and identify their needs while tailoring recommendations and solutions. Able to troubleshoot and resolve Member and internal inquiries in a timely, friendly, and accurate manner on multiple complex issues. Can easily navigate our services and offer solutions to navigate the journey of life.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Opens and maintains deposit accounts including savings, checking, certificates, and specialty accounts. Responsible for working with the most complex account types and maintenance requests.
- Completes loan and new account applications, loan interviewing and funding Builds consumer loan packages with attention to detail to ensure they are error free. Implements corrections if assigned. Responsible for navigating the most complex consumer loan types and situations, as well as maintenance thereof.
- Provides coaching and guidance on complex issues to team members. Takes appointments for most complex issues.
- Achieves personal sales goals by cross-selling platform products such as checking and savings, credit cards, loans, CDs Money Markets and making partner referrals to insurance, investments and mortgage. Builds and maintains required knowledge of TDECU products and services in order to cross-sell. Utilizes systems to be well-informed about the Member’s current relationship with TDECU.
- Problem Resolution: Owns Member issues through resolution. Troubleshoots and resolves inquiries in a timely, friendly and accurate manner. Escalates Member feedback to Management and makes Member call backs to support Net Promoter efforts. Treats Members and Employees with professionalism, courtesy, respect and empathy through challenges. Keeps the TDECU Mission, Vision, and Purpose at the top of mind when dealing with challenging situations.
- Educates members on emerging and existing credit union technology and digital solutions such as mobile, online, and ATM offerings for their convenience. Troubleshoots basic issues and escalates more complex issues as needed.
- Achieve required levels of outbound phone calls as proactive outreach using bank-generated member prospect lead lists to educate members on emerging technology and assist with meeting their financial goals.
- Actively participates in community development activities as assigned in the support of the Credit Union’s Mission, Vision, Purpose and Values.
- Completes all mandatory compliance testing on time. Implements processes as required by the Bank Secrecy Act and TDECU policies and procedures.
Financial Responsibility: $300,000 monthly loan production
Education: A High School Diploma or an equivalent mix of education and experience is required. Additional training in banking, loans, or new accounts is required.
3 or more years of experience in Member Service, banking, new accounts, and lending is required.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Strong attention to detail even when working with numbers and names in a fast-paced environment. Ability to document numbers and words without error. Ability to review guides and follow step-by-step processes without error.
- Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal communication such as courtesy, tact, and diplomacy
- Provides world-class REAL Service
- With experience, demonstrates and coaches job-required skills and behaviors for newer team members. Serves as a Role Model to team members.
- Innate ability to demonstrate a proactive and positive attitude toward members, supervisors, co-workers and the credit union. Maintains positive service approach with Members through challenging situations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to speak and write clearly and effectively
- Dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external members
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks to use time efficiently and to attend to a broad range of activities. Planning and Organization skills.
- Ability to generate new and unique ideas as solutions to operational or member service issues, and develop non-traditional ways of doing business
- Must be able to operate a ten key calculator and computer keyboard by touch
- Availability to work with the Credit Union’s core business hours. Saturday hours are required in this role.
- Ability to troubleshoot smartphones, tablets, PCs and to assist members with online banking/mobile banking with completion of TDECU training
- Demonstrated ability to understand and resolve problems to the satisfaction of a customer/Member.
- Ability to use feedback for continuous improvement and development.
- Proactively identifies members banking issues and needs through conversations and active listening.
- Serves as a resource to members, prospective members, and employees
- Provides world class, REAL Service
Physical Demands And Work Environment
- While performing the essential duties of this position, an employee would frequently be required to stand, walk, and sit.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Texas Dow Employees Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, protected veteran status, sex, religion, disability, genetic information, national origin or other status protected by federal, state or local law. Consistent with the American Disabilities Act, applicants may request accommodations needed to participate in the application process.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Pasadena, TX
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org