Website Synergy Health Partners
This listing is about Synergy Health Partners in Cambridge, MA
About the job
What if you could join a rapidly growing company and play a critical role in bringing new medicines to patients through looking at and treating disease in a revolutionary way?
Cellarity’s mission is to bring breakthrough medicines to patients by completely redefining the way drugs are discovered. Founded by Flagship Pioneering in 2017, Cellarity is designing medicines against the cell as opposed to a single molecular target. The company has developed a unique combination of expertise across network biology, high-resolution data, and machine learning to unlock new treatment options in a vast array of disease areas. Cellarity currently has drug discovery programs underway in metabolic disease, hematology, immuno-oncology, and respiratory disease. The company has raised $123 million as part of a Series B funding round with contributions from world renown investors such as Blackrock, The Baupost Group, Banque Pictet, alongside Flagship Pioneering. For additional information, visit www.cellarity.com.
Cellarity is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist/Sr. Specialist to join our growing Finance team! We are a rapidly growing company and are looking for an individual who will thrive in this fast-paced environment. This individual will support and maintain the accounts payable process for our organization and manage third party vendor communication for all billing items, account reconciliations, and audits. The position provides an opportunity for professional growth as Cellarity continues to mature and evolve. This position is a hybrid role between remote and on-site presence in our Somerville, MA office location.
- Manage the internal AP inbox and ensure that all invoices/statements are reviewed and processed in a timely manner. Monitors discount opportunities for early invoice payment
- Perform 3-way match for all vendor invoices received for goods and services and ensure that necessary approvals are obtained prior to issuing payments
- Reviews expense accounts, departments, and programs that have been charged to purchase orders / invoices and notifies the Accountant of any discrepancies
- Ensures the timely payment of vendors; verifies W-9 tax ID numbers are accurate, schedules and prepares check runs and applies all applicable credit memos
- Responsible for notifying the Treasurer of any stop/payments and re-issues that need to be completed. Retains clear records of why the request was initiated
- Assists the Accountant with the maintenance of the General Ledger and other ad hoc activities such as audit requests, 1099 reporting
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by demonstrating ownership of assigned responsibilities and completing work timely and accurately.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Minimum of 2-4 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Attention to detail and ability to track and analyze expenses
- Experience building relationships with both internal colleagues and external vendors
- Experience with General Ledger reconciliations
- Professional in all job aspects, including verbal and written communications
- Motivated, well organized and goal-oriented team player with ability to thrive in a fast-growing company
- Experience with Net Suite, Prendio/other Procure-to Pay systems, and Bill.com
- Biotech or Life Sciences Industry experience a plus
Flagship Pioneering is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Recruitment & Staffing Agencies: Flagship Pioneering and its affiliated Flagship Lab companies (collectively, “FSP”) do not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than candidates. The submission of unsolicited resumes by recruitment or staffing agencies to FSP or its employees is strictly prohibited unless contacted directly by Flagship Pioneering’s internal Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted by an agency in the absence of a signed agreement will automatically become the property of FSP, and FSP will not owe any referral or other fees with respect thereto.
Company: Synergy Health Partners
Job Location: Cambridge, MA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org