This listing is about Swedish in Seattle, WA
About the job
Swedish Medical Group is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) Clinic (0 FTE, Day SHIFT) to work in Float Pool at Swedish Medical Group in Seattle, WA.
T_ _he Clinic Registered Nurse works under the direction of the Clinic Nursing Supervisor or Clinic Manager to provide basic patient care to assigned patients in a given specialty.
In This Position You Will
- Triage patients and communicate urgent patient needs to the practitioner
- Instruct patients in the collection of samples and other tests
- Draw blood; perform EKG’s, laboratory and X-Rays; assist with diagnostic test and clinical procedures to appropriate level of training and established procedures.
- Under supervision of practitioner, administer medications. Start intravenous lines and administer intravenous fluids with appropriate certification.
- Delegate tasks to other caregivers as license permits.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of accredited school of registered nursing
- Current Washington State RN license
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers required at time of hire from American Heart Association (AHA) or Military Training Network (MTN)
- One (1) year Nursing experience in a clinic setting or 1 year Nursing experience in acute care with completion of a residency program or 1 year Nursing Tech experience.
Preferred Qualification For This Position Include
- ACLS certification
About Swedish Medical Group
Swedish Medical Group (SMG) is a successful, performance-driven division of Swedish Health Services, the largest non-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area. The SMG network includes 128 primary care and specialty care clinics
We offer comprehensive, best-in-class benefits to our caregivers. For more information, visit
Our Mission is to improve the health and well-being of each person we serve.
Our Vision is Health for a Better World.
Swedish is the largest not-for-profit health care system in the greater Seattle area. It is comprised of five hospital campuses (First Hill, Cherry Hill, Ballard, Edmonds and Issaquah); emergency rooms and specialty center in Redmond (East King County) and the Mill Creek area in Everett; and Swedish Medical Group, a network of more than 128 primary care and specialty care locations throughout the greater Puget Sound area. Swedish employs nearly 13,000 caregivers (all employees), including nearly 1,400 providers. Whether through physician clinics, education, research and innovation or other outreach, we’re committed to caring for the people in our region and beyond. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Clinic/Ambulatory Care Nursing
Work Locations: Bank Of America Bldg (WA239) 800 Fifth Ave Seattle, 98104
Req ID: 322159
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com