Website Sun Life
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Sun Life in Irvine, CA
About the job
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You’ll work with dynamic colleagues – experts in their fields – who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you’ll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients – who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
To be considered for this position, you are required to complete two steps in the application process. You will need to submit an online job application and complete an online assessment (see link below).
As an Employee Benefit Sales Representative, you represent our brand in the market. You will solve our clients’ needs through consultative and solution based selling, and build relationships with contacts in your territory to identify, develop and negotiate sales opportunities.
At Sun Life, you will sell our robust portfolio of employee benefits – Dental, Life, Vision and Disability products – that have a positive impact in people’s lives. Further, as we increase our focus on the voluntary benefits market, you will have the ability to sell even more products in partnership with our Supplemental Health Specialists.
What you’ll do:
- Sell employee benefits products through an established network of insurance brokers, third party administrators and consultants
- Build and establish relationships with key sources to market our portfolio of products to some of the nation’s top employers
- Construct and maintain a business plan for your designated territory based on sales and strategic initiatives
- Call on existing and potential customers to not only prospect new customers but also to develop a book of business
- Meet and exceed seasonal targets and personal sales goals
- Develop internal relationships, such as with underwriters, distribution specialists and internal support partners who will assist you in creating specialized plans to meet your clients’ needs
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 1 – 2 years of sales experience
- Commitment to attaining state required Life and Health agent license
- A passion to succeed and test yourself while building a book of business
- A winning attitude and interest in a career that offers professional growth, and high income potential
- Drive, self-motivation, a consultative nature and be a great problem solver
Required Education and skills:
- Degree from a four-year college or university preferred
- Strong networking and relationship management skills
- Excellent listening, presentation, negotiation and communication skills
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent benefits with generous vacation and sick time, 401K match, noncontributory retirement plan, Paid Family Medical Leave, sabbatical program and much more
- Friendly, collaborative and inclusive culture
- Our agile work environment allows our employees the flexibility to give and feel their best at work
Interested in applying? Submit a job application by clicking “Apply” and complete an online assessment within 24 hours of submitting your job application using the link below.
Click on this link: https://apply.careerspark.com/j/oWF0VnfusVgq/l/863aE9oxBMw2 to complete the online assessment after you submit your application. You will need to register with our partner Career Spark, using the same e-mail address used for your job application.
- If you complete this assessment before submitting your job application then you must return to this job posting again to complete your online job application by clicking “Apply”.
Sun Life Financial is a leading provider of group insurance benefits in the U.S., helping people protect what they love about their lives. More than just a name, Sun Life symbolizes our brand promise of making life brighter -for our customers, partners, and communities. Join our talented, diverse workforce and launch a rewarding career. Visit us at www.sunlife.com/us to learn more.
It is the policy of SLF U.S. that we will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered, without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sex (including but not limited to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, or other legally protected status, and we will ensure that all employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
Pursuant to 41 CFR
- 60-300.44(f)(1)(ii) and 741.44(f)(1)(ii), we hereby notify you of our company policy related to our affirmative action efforts and request appropriate action on your part.
Sales – Direct
Posting End Date:
Company: Sun Life
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org