Website Sun Communities & Sun Outdoors
This listing is about Sun Communities Sun Outdoors in Southfield, MI
About the job
As a Mobile Application Product Manager on Sun’s Innovation Team, you’ll lead efforts to craft the product strategy and roadmap of customer-facing and internal user mobile apps. You’ll work closely with team members in project management, software development, marketing, operations and business intelligence to ensure the successful delivery and enhancement of digital products that provide optimal value to customers and the enterprise.
- This position has the option to work from home**
- Establishes and drives mobile app product roadmap.
- Maintains and grows mobile app capabilities, both current and for future release roadmaps.
- Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform and gain buy in on the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Handles master data management and oversight.
- Maintains internal documentation to support application administration.
- Works with project teams to coordinate mobile app releases including timing, testing, and rollout.
- Builds business cases for new mobile app features as well as the enhancement of existing apps through analytics, customer interaction, and feedback from internal stakeholders.
- Understand users’ needs and how they interact with Sun’s mobile app(s).
- Ensures adequate mechanisms are available to report on detailed product metrics.
- Acts as relationship management point of contact with related 3rd party vendors.
- Dedicates time to research emerging tech trends that may apply to enterprise and helps drive adoption strategy.
- Manages and prioritizes list of product features for future development.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology or related field (Required)
- 3 years mobile app product management experience (iOS and Android) (Required)
- 5 years experience in product ownership, system administration, or system support role (Required)
- Have a history of successfully spearheading work of significant innovation and complexity, while developing and leading the strategy
- Demonstrated experience delivering high quality work and consistently exceeding organizational objectives
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Possess strong user experience sensibilities and appreciation for minimal interface design
- Have a clear understanding of Apple’s Human Interface and Google’s Material Design guidelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand and translate the voice of business customers
- Strong negotiation, presentation, and reporting skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Visio
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and embrace change
- Knowledge of configuration and support best practices and methodologies
- Vast experience with mobile application development
- Strong UX/UI experience
At Sun Communities, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with great pay, advancement opportunities, paid time off, great benefits, and flexibility.
- Comprehensive Medical and Prescription coverage with 4 plan options so you can choose the plan that best meets the needs of you and your family
- Comprehensive Dental and Vision Plans
- On-Site Fitness Center with Free Personal Training & Group Fitness Classes
- Voluntary Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance and Dependent Life
- Short and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Plan with Sun matching contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Legal Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement program providing financial support to team members who further their formal education
- Vacation RV Site Discounts for team members when visiting SunRV Resorts across the nation
- Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service, and more
- Free Virtual 1:1 Tutoring for the children of Sun Team Members
- Paid Time Off including ten holidays, vacation, personal, sick time, bereavement and pay for jury duty
Apply for a Corporate Headquarters (HQ) position, located in the Metro Detroit, Michigan market today.
Join our Talent Community and explore Corporate Headquarters jobs at Sun Communities.
Company: Sun Communities & Sun Outdoors
Job Location: Southfield, MI
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org