Are you looking for a Job at SumUp in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at SumUp POS, you will play a key role in our mission to build a successful, agile and healthy organisation where individuals and engineering teams thrive. You will work with talented managers at SumUp POS helping them to find the best talent from around the world.
You’ll take ownership of the full lifecycle of the hiring process from role kick off through to sourcing. If you are motivated by driving internal improvements, initiatives, and making sure our company values are at the forefront of every hiring decision then please read on!
What You’ll Do
- Partner with team managers to hire for a variety of roles (with a focus on Tech roles)
- Keep up to date with market trends and new channels of recruitment
- Create sourcing strategies and engage with local professional communities.
- Be a cultural gatekeeper for our company – making sure that as we continue to grow.
- Work with Greenhouse as our ATS
- Work closely with other talent acquisition colleagues across the globe on projects and initiatives to ensure continuous optimisation and development of the team, our processes, and SumUp’s future development
You’ll be great for this role if
- You have several years of recruitment experience, either in-house or agency side with a focus on tech roles
- You feel comfortable interviewing high-level engineers and managers – behavioral and technical screens are part of your daily life
- You are a team player and thrive in an environment where change is the only constant
- You have experience managing relationships with stakeholders of various levels
- Candidates love you and hiring managers to consider you their recruitment partner
- You’re knowledgeable about sourcing techniques like LinkedIn Recruiter, networking, events, and Boolean searches
- You are results-oriented, easy-going, entrepreneurial, and passionate about recruiting
Why you should join SumUp
- You’ll have the freedom to drive your career, own projects and make an impact across the company.
- You’ll be part of a close, welcoming international community. We get together regularly for breakfasts, and team events.
- A company in an exciting period of high growth
- Brand new, awesome Covent Garden based SumUp UK Offices
- Regular social events Represent a great brand and great products
- Opportunities for learning and professional development
- **About SumUp**
We believe in the everyday hero. Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we’re creating powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a ‘team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that small business owners can be successful doing what they love.
Job Application Tip
We recognise that candidates (especially female candidates) feel they need to meet 100% of the job criteria in order to apply for a job. Please note that this is only a guide. If you don’t tick every box, it’s ok too because it means you have room to learn and develop your career at SumUp.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com