Website Success TMS
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Success TMS in Newtown, PA
About the job
The Medical Front Office Specialist is the first in-person point of contact for a patient on behalf of the medical practice. They are responsible for all aspects of front office duties assigned by a clinic. This position requires excellent customer service skills. It is a highly visible position requiring discretion, good judgment, a pleasant and professional manner, and administrative skills.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Greeting patients, answering phones and directing calls, assisting patients/families;
· Provide excellent patient care and treat patients with compassion while developing trust and rapport.
· Scheduling, registration, charge entry, payment posting, batch balancing, cash reconciliation/balancing, closing day, operating several types of basic office equipment, and other such tasks.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· The position is highly visible; requiring discretion, good judgment, a pleasant and professional manner, and articulate phone voice.
· Become certified to assist in delivery TMS Therapy as a backup-treater.
Minimum 1 year clerical and/or receptionist experience; or 6 months in a medical setting Customer service experience
· Proven Ability to maintain professional appearance and demeanor, and interface well with patients.
· Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with a team.
Company: Success TMS
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Newtown, PA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com