Website StoneX Group Inc.
Are you looking for a Job at StoneX Group Inc in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Closing Date: Friday 20 May 2022
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator role is an instrumental part of the growing Talent Acquisition function for EMEA. As the Coordinator you are the glue that holds the team together and you will be responsible for all administrative processes within the UK team.
- Maintaining our internal ATS system to a high standard; including scheduling large volumes of interviews, coordinating feedback for candidates, and submitting helpdesk tickets where needed
- Formatting job descriptions and posting job vacancies on appropriate job boards
- Being the go-to for all general recruitment queries from recruiters, hiring teams, and candidates
- Maintaining the EMEA Careers Inbox and responding to emails
- Supporting with new recruitment related projects
Knowledge And Experience
- Strong recruitment administration experience (financial services experienced advantageous)
- Experienced with working at a fast pace with changing priorities
- Confident user of Applicant Tracking Systems
- MS Office user proficient
- Understand working practices of recruitment
- Managed third party vendors
- Understanding of HR Practices and regulatory requirements (desirable)
- Team player with a positive outlook
- Highly organized, adaptable, and reliable
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative and be a natural problem solver
- Able to work to deadlines
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders, agencies, and wider HR team
- Strong negotiation skills
Company: StoneX Group Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com