Website StaffHost Europe
Are you looking for a Job at StaffHost Europe in Beaconsfield, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Having experienced a sensational 2021 performance, following on directly from an outstanding preceding year’s results, StaffHost Europe is now looking to take the next step in its journey through significant expansion in 2022. As a specialist technology recruitment consultancy operating across 12 European regions, all of our markets have grown quickly in recent times and our reputation as a trusted partner to some of the world’s leading organisations has continued to go from strength-to-strength.
On the immediate horizon is a move into a purpose-designed, fantastic new office in the heart of Beaconsfield. Shortly after will see the launch of our new office in Germany. Culturally, we look to combine a sense of individual accountability with a company emphasis on training and ongoing learning. The business invests heavily in people as well as every tool available to help consultants achieve amazing outcomes. In addition, the social aspect will always be important and regular perks include: Michelin-starred restaurants, planned and ad-hoc evenings out, and end of year trips that have included: Dubai, New York and the Monaco Grand Prix. Staff also enjoy a grown-up environment with plenty of home-working flexibility to support the right work/life balance.
Our aim now is to hire a talented individual either with internal recruitment experience or someone agency-side looking to make their first move into an internal role.
· Working with the leadership team to establish and track ongoing hiring needs.
· Collaborate with management to write job descriptions and job advertisements.
· Building communities of experienced and non-experienced recruitment professionals, positioning our brand effectively and maintaining year-round contact with localised and experienced talent.
· Maintain and evolve employee referral scheme.
· Advertising live/available opportunities on job boards, social media, and LinkedIn.
· Proactively sourcing new candidates via LinkedIn Recruiter and other software tools.
· Developing channels to create employment brand awareness.
· Developing social media strategy to support employer branding.
· Work with suppliers and partners to develop talent attraction programme.
· Conducting first stage screening & interviews to identify candidate suitability.
· Supporting the onboarding process with new starters.
· Working to business goals and targets to ensure that we achieve our growth plans.
Key skills and experience:
· Recruitment experience in either an agency or internal recruitment environment.
· Experience or high degree of familiarity with social media.
· Goal orientated with a drive to identify and attract the best talent.
· Creative thinker able to develop ongoing methods to identify and source talent.
· Inquisitive with a constant desire to learn more and keep developing skills.
· People focused, confident, articulate, and natural rapport builder.
· Ability to work in an energetic, professional, and fun-orientated environment.
· Self-driven but a supportive, collaborative team-player.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.
Company: StaffHost Europe
Vacancy Type: £30,000/yr – £55,000/yr · Part-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Beaconsfield, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A