This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Spectrum in El Paso, TX
About the job
Position Type: Full Time Location: El Paso, Texas Date Posted: Date posted 02/08/2022 Areas of interest: Field Operations, Technician Requisition Number: 303500BR TCB170 Problem solver with a technical aptitude. Customer service enthusiast and safe driver. Sound like you? Then working as a Field Technician at Spectrum may be right for you.
At Spectrum, we keep more than 31 million customers connected. As a Field Tech, you’ll play an essential role in our mission to connect our customers to superior communications and entertainment products with the highest quality service. You will resolve cable and Internet issues, and install Spectrum’s high-performing cable, TV, Internet, and Voice products throughout your community.
BE PART OF THE CONNECTION
As you drive from location to location, you’ll build relationships with a diverse-base of customers and deliver technical solutions. This is a career that grows with you, and the knowledge you gain will take you far.
What Our Field Technicians Enjoy Most
- Becoming a U.S. Department of Labor broadband certified technician through our paid National Registered Apprentice Certification program
- Interacting face-to-face with customers and making a difference in their lives by connecting them to who and what matters most
- Collaborating with a team of supportive peers and managers
- Experiencing interesting work and new surroundings each day (this is not a desk job)
- Real opportunity to build a strong foundation for a career that progresses as you do
- Exercising on the job, from lifting weight-bearing equipment and gear (cancel that gym membership!)
- Driving a company vehicle safely (free gas, too!) and receiving their own company tools
No two days are ever the same as a Field Tech. You’ll work in sun, rain, or snow and operate from high, outdoor places to tight, indoor spaces—all while carrying tools and equipment. This physical role requires the ability to lift heavy equipment (up to 75 pounds and 28 feet long). If you’re comfortable working in these conditions, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO SPECTRUM
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Technical skills: Ability to operate hand tools and handheld mobile devices
- Skills: Effective communication, outstanding customer service
- Abilities: Critical thinking, problem solving, sound decision making, managing priorities
- Travel Ability: Daily travel; valid state driver’s license and safe driving record
- Schedule: Ability to work a variety of schedules including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Experience working in customer service, construction, electrical, technical or related field
- Industry certifications, such as low voltage or Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
SPECTRUM CONNECTS YOU TO MORE
- Job Perks: Receive a company vehicle, tools, professional uniform, and personal protective equipment to do your best and stay safe
- Dynamic Growth: Progress through a defined career path, or move into roles like supervisor, manager, or director
- Competitive Pay: Generous starting salary, plus pay increases as you advance and paid training
- Total Rewards: See all the ways we invest in you—at work and in life
Apply now, connect a friend to this opportunity or sign up for job alerts !
Our Commitment During COVID-19 Your health and safety is important to us, as such we’re using virtual recruiting tools to safely meet with qualified candidates. We are working in the office, following CDC guidelines.
Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the United States by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach. When you join us, you’re joining a strong community of more than 95,000 individuals working together to serve more than 31 million customers in 41 states. Watch this video to learn more.
Who You Are Matters Here We’re committed to growing a workforce that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement. Learn about our inclusive culture.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: El Paso, TX
Application Deadline: N/A